Do you compliment people on their looks without being asked (social media and everyday life)?

Have you ever told a random person of the same sex they are good looking or they look nice? What about the opposite sex? Have you ever complimented someone without expecting a compliment in return? Have you ever told someone they were attractive without wanting them, just simply complimenting them because you think they are genuinely pretty or handsome?

I have and will with females but not so much with guys unless prompted.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't give my opinion unless I'm asked, but if it's a nice new hair cut or a stand-out piececof clothing, I compliment on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yes, I do that all of the time. I love complimenting people

What Guys Said 3

• No. Just not comfortable doing that unless they ask.

• Yes, fairly often for girls I'm attracted to

• No not a random person , online probably a few but not a guy

• I think your pretty though😊 There see I did it, lol

• Thank you! ☺ I wasn't looking for a compliment but I will definitely accept it.

• You're welcome

What Girls Said 3

• I compliment nail art and that's about it.

• Yes I've complimented people of the same sex and I've complimented a couple guys in person too. I just do it when I feel it's needed to be said like for example if I think someone looks really pretty one day or I like their outfit I have to say it

• Yep.
    Females, some males if they're really pretty.