Girls, Would I be average looking or worse to most women?

I don't know, recently I've just been feeling like garbage because most girls I talk to always end up telling me that I look average at best. I have body dysmorphia and everything so that only makes the effect it has on me even worse. I'm at the point where I'm actually contemplating suicide, because I'm sick to death of always being an "undesirable".Girls, Would I be average looking or worse to most women?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your cute. You be a whole lot cuter if you smiled once in a while.

What Girls Said 6

• Oh my god, you are so cute. I know a lot of people say that just to be nice but not me. I prefer the first picture. I like the longer hair and glasses :3

• I think you look hella cute. I'd totally check you out if you walked pass me hahaha. Like "dayuuuum" ;P

• You look great. I like your glasses, and you look a little like Hans from Frozen in the bottom picture.

• ur goodlooking

• its all about personality and self-confidence

• I think you should stop worrying about your looks so much, girls find that attractive even more so then physical appearance.