Guys, Do I need to get botox for my lips?

How important are lips to guys? As you can see I literally have no upper lip.

18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Thin lips can be very beautiful, and your face is already lovely. Not everyone needs to look like Angelina Jolie, and I never liked that aesthetic personally myself.

But I recommend going down a few notches on the lipstick. Often the most lovely aesthetic with thinner lips is a more natural color. Compare right image to left:

http://postimg.org/image/fgrf98spx/

• d00d you're chillin

• did you really think you need to get botox to fit into society or be accepted? because even with the botox, you'll find a shitload of people who will still reject you. just accept yourself.

• Your lips look fine.

Botox always in 100% of cases make lips look ridiculous.
    I've never in my life seen any botox lips that looked nice or heard a man say botox lips look nice. Still women do this left and right. I don't get it.

• Yea But your lips really complement your face structure. Its always about the whole package and you're an attractive girl... big lips wouldn't suit you

• Really? I think big lips suit most girls :)

• Always been last on the list though 😅 never had a boyfriend until now and I am 21.

• Hahaah well you're only 21 lol - if you think about it you haven't been last of the pick for very long. Some girls are last of the pick and there 30

Whatever it is, i can't really say. But if you have a cool awesome personality, believe me - you'll always end up finding someone

• Nah, I wouldn't mess with that stuff anyway

• They look fine 💁

• I don't think so. You're good.

• If you literally had no upper lips then you would only have a bottom lip which is not the case since I can see your upper lip.

• cool chill on the crazy medical route - you look great - relax!

• Uuuuhhhhhhh nooooooooooo

• No your lips look good to taste

• I like thin lips.

• incredibly beautiful 😍😍

• No you don't need to get botox. You are chillin..

• Listen! Listen carefully!! You're beautiful! <3 believe me! If I ever married a girl like you, i'll be happy!

• What do you think of big lips?

• Oh my goodness. Don't touch a thing. One should not mess with perfection