Girls, Which man is better looking and why?

• One
    11% (7)
  • Two
    89% (56)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Most women will find the second guy much more attractive than the first because the picture is more flattering. He is looking directly at the camera while the other is not. He also has a smile on his face while the other looks serious. Also the quality of the picture is much better that the first one, which we can see his face more clearly than the other one. The man in the first picture looks like he's had a bad day.

There's been studies that show which man a women would find more attractive... And i think they would rather approach a guy with a smile on his face and he's looking at you because that usually shows that he's inviting you to come and talk to him. While the other in fact, with the slight frown and hardly any eye contact, seems like he is pretty pissed off about something. Don't you think?

What Girls Said 18

• Second one. Is this even really a comparison? Second guy looks happier, nicer, pretty eyes and nice hair (although I prefer brunettes over blondes). First guy looks mad (he could look attractive if he smiled).

Second guy is like a 9.5/10. Damn. Cutie.

• After glaring at both pictures for a good 5 minutes my eyes were like wtf and I thought that maybe the top picture was the same guy as the bottom picture but with a different hairstyle and color and black and white photo... but I think I'm just nuts.

• I say the second one because the picture has a light tone to it. There is color and you can see his pretty blue eyes. If the first guy would look directly at the camera and put in an effort to smile and have the picture in color, the answer might be different

• First one looks creepy, second one a bit of Ryan Gosling.

• second one.. cuz first seems mad and kinda rapey.. O_O

• The second one. I'm not sure if it's because he's more attractive. I think this particular photo is just better. He just looks more real and natural. :)

• Second bc i think blond guys are hotter than brunette ones

• I picked the second picture because I can actually see his face and his eyes are nice and bright. But the first picture is such terrible quality that it's possible they could be the same guy. Facial hair and head shape looks similar.

• I feel like the first guy could have been more attractive if the photo was clearer, in color and if he smiled.
    Second guy looks happy you can see everything and I don't know he's just attractive

• Second one. Because you chose the shittiest pic for the first one

• Second one. Bc of the quality of the picture

• but apart from the picture quality are they both equal in looks!

• I like both but I prefer number 2. He looks more "chill" and I prefer blond guys

• Beard eyes hair smile

• The second guy is better looking.

• Number one because his hair isn't slathered across his face and he isn't giving a fake smile

• Second because I prefer blondes.

• Two is better, because he's my type looking

• Definitely number one! 😍