How to make my face smaller?

Hey everyone I am 5'4 and I am trying to lose weight and be 105 lbs. My face is not fat , I mean I dont have chubby cheeks. But it is kind of long. How to make my face appear smaller but also younger.

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no way to do that outside of extremely invasive cranium surgery. They'd have to do a lot of bone remodeling to correct your downward growth and promote more forward growth, which would cost a ton and run the risk of infection (espectially with things like leforts and chin wings)>

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A good hairstyle will shorten the appearance of a long face... Google up hairstyles for long faces and there is hundreds for all different hair lengths...

It's about finding a hair style that suits your face shape... I'm sure you'll find one that suits your face shape... having a long face isn't bad it could have been square shaped then that would be difficult to find a hair style for

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• You can't really change the bone structure of your face, if it isn't fat, losing more weight won't make it go any more "round".

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't make your face smaller <_<

0|0
    0|0
  • Contouting

0|0
    0|0
  • my face is long too and i feel that if you become 105 pounds its gonna make your face look even bigger/longer tbh... how much you currently weigh

0|0
    0|0
  • plastic surgery
    lipo or botox
    have fun

0|0
    0|0