Is the tattoo "body art" known internationally as the TRAMP STAMP cool?

Is the tattoo

• Cool because you can express your individuality by uniformly doing what everyone else does
  • Not cool. They make a person look tacky and cheap
  • Only if they are not permanent
Views on tramp stamps!

Most Helpful Girl

• They are vile. I would never have someone scribble on my back with permanent ink.

What Girls Said 4

• Nah I think unless you have a full back piece don't get a tramp stamp no matter what you put there it just isn't a good placement.

• I voted B, but I do have one lol
    My skin tone is just terrible and I have TWO horrible birthmarks I'm hiding with it.

I got the "prison style" tat when I was 14. I regret it and want it removed now. Oh well. You live and you learn.

• I don't think that's any sort of "body art" any girl or guy should be proud of.
    When I think of body art I think of henna..
    static.ifood.tv/.../...os-10073228-by-videojug.jpg
    www.tattoostime.com/.../...tattoo-on-back-body.jpg

• I see nothing wrong with it.

What Guys Said 7

• I see it as art. It wasn't originally intended to be referred to what it is now. It was just a place that hide a bigger tattoo but can make it visible when needed. Then it came a joke by men as their is "other" ways to see and look at the tat in detail.

• I don't think they are good. Personally I am not into tattoos especially if they are big. Something small and not very noticeable is okay but something like that is very unattractive to me. Too much.

• They're called "tramp stamps" for a good reason.

• @tadcurious just out of curiosity, do you also believe that having a tattoo at all makes someone a scumbag? Wasn't that the old addage? "If you have a tattoo you must do drugs and stuff!"

• Wow, my last comment came *way* too late... you two are doing well enough at hashing it out... Carry on...

• I have one and I'm not a tramp :/
      I preferred that over my horrible birthmarks

• Trying to follow the logic of option A... Is there any part of the body that *hasn't* been tattooed millions and millions of times bedore?

• It makes you look like a skut

• Not cool and one of those idiotic tattoo “trends” that keep popping up. I always called them a cum target. I am all for tattoos but not for these trendy types like the old barb wire or tribal on the bicep.

• Depends on the girls body and the tattoo design