Are these pictures too much?

The thing is - and I'm not doing this for any kind of attention I just honestly want to know - the guy that I reeaally like often takes my phone but I let him I mean I have nothing to hide. He checks my gallery and goes through my pics but I'm alright with that and I realized that there were these selfies that I took just from fun and that he saw them and I'm embarrassed... are they too much? Won't he see me now as some kind of a whore or something? Jeez I feel awful..

Are these pictures too much..??

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine (: lol I got pictures like that as well. So dont feel guilty !

What Guys Said 36

• If they were "too much" you would not be allowed to show them on here.

• in what sense?

• Not really, Some might say your face is a little provocative, but really, you look great in them, the image quality is a little low, but you can't expect full resolution from your phone, plus, you're beautiful, and there's no shame in that, you have nothing to worry about

• Those look just fine. He won't have any negative thoughts.

• Turn 18, snap those to your crush and see what happens afterwards lol

• He doesn't have snapchat but I'd be quite embarrassed to talk to him afterwards lol

• http://i.imgur.com/KFk3Syk.gif
    Poor camera quality, I can't take it!

• No, he is not thinking that you are a whore based on those 2 pictures, they are simple normal photos.

• Yes, you're a whore for having big tits and taking clothed pictures that sort of show your cleavage. You might as well start working on the street, matter of fact I'm hiring, and I provide dental benefits in case a client knocks your teeth out.

• If he didn't want you before, he does now. The pics are great. They are nice yet sexy. Really I can't imagine better pictures for someone to randomly find.

• They are pretty, you are pretty. Nothing wrong with it.

• no you aren't showing anything off, anted to take photos of yourself, and you look great. no need to be embarrased. just dont take any sexy pictures of yourself that someone might see.

• I'd motorboat

• lol you're a kid still talking about your moms salary, very alpha lol

• @notenough because its more than what you ever gonna make son, And I am 18 and est burritos bigger than you so yea that's kinda "alpha" brah and status? I play varsity and going d1 after my senior yyear and pursue more in it so yea I'd be earning like 69 times on u son and already am more "alpha" brah. U mad or nah? Yea u mad af braw, u mad

• no not too much. he will probably like it :D

• Not bad at all you look good

• Nope they are fine!

• no need to be embarrassed. I like especially the first one... it's sexy without showing anything :)

• Too much in what sense xD?

• Those are sexy though.

• They're look like images of you laying down. Nothin wrong with them.

• No worries you're pretty hot i am not gonna turn a girl like you down

• Hey, not so bad!

• Tig 'ol Bitties

• No, they look good

• No they're fine

• sexy eyes lovely body

• good luck lol

• how old are you

• nice titts

• Hot I'd fuck u and I wouldn't pull out

• Not enough

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 11

• Oh dear... when someone goes through your phone that's not good... you might like him now but if you went out with him you'd get fed up with it.. possessive behaviour major warning sign and you're not even going out with him...

A young girl lying on her bed fully clothed... I don't see anything wrong with your pictures to think less of you... my nieces are same age and you're no different from them... typical teenage girl tbh...

But the phone thing with him is worrying keep an eye on that

• haha! no!! That's not even...

girls take far more "whorishh" selfies than that!

relax. it's fine.

• Well if I saw these pictures on my Instagram feed I would 100% think your intention was trying to show your boobs

• no it's tasteful

• not too much at all

• No way!! You look naturally pretty and not at all sexual! You'll definitely be fine 😊

• no they look fine

• It just obvious what u r getting into

• you look pretty I like them.)

• no you're fine... (:

• To me it's too much
    Depends on where you live
    If you are in USA it's fine cuz everyone does that lol