I'm too ashamed to get naked in front of my bf!! Guys, how bad is my body?

I've been dating for a couple of months this nice guy. I'm kinda wondering what he sees in me because I'm rather chubby and he's normal and active. (Well he knows me from years back and I used to be normal weight back then so I don't know if this has an effect) Now he has been hinting maany times he'd like to get physical with me, he also asked me to come by to his swimming pool, etc. I just came up with lots of stupid excuses to avoid him see me naked. I'm feeling so bad about my body at the moment, especially my tummy is disgusting in my opinion. :( i AM working on to get back to normal weight but at my size it takes so long it's not the solution to my problem with him.
Considering he dates me publicly with clothes on and says he wants to go to bed with me and that he finds me attractive, how likely he will be shocked and disgusted by me if he'll see me naked?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no question that you're a big girl (it's beyond chubby)... but many, many guys love that. Everyone likes different things. There are tons of guys that would do anything to be with you and find girls that look like Victoria Secret models to be nasty. It's just how it is... but that's also why there's someone for everyone. I wouldn't worry, he knows your size, and he's into you. You drive him away more by not giving him what he needs. You'll just have to believe that he likes you just like you are. As far as weight, you should lose weight for your health... not for some guy.

What Guys Said 9

• he should already have an idea of what you look like without clothes on.

don't think he hasn't pictured you naked accurately yet.

• "I'm kinda wondering what he sees in me because I'm rather chubby...". babe, chubby happened 150lbs ago.

• Yeah it is pretty bad :/

You need to lose that fat because it is really bad for your health...

But I think your boyfriend is a chubby chaser or at least he likes chubby women. So I don't think he will be shocked. It will be kind of expected.

• I am a lover of natural curvy women and find your body to be pretty much perfect and what I like! You can get naked in front of me anytime and you will see the instant reaction. I think you are hot!! I do love your body.

• If he likes being seen with you in public then he likes how you look. I bet he knows already that you are a bigger lady so just go for it and show him.

• You over-thinking this, if he's dating you officially that MEANS HE LOVES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, if I were you, I would straight away just jump into sex, no questions asked 😂 😂

• Well no hiding it, you're fat. But he knows that and he is with you. There's guys out there who are In that. Looks like you found one.

• A bit chubby.

• Do you have clothes that magically make you 110 lbs? he already knows what you're gonna look like... or he's stupid. you'll be fine