Does this swimsuit top look okay on my breasts?

My breasts are C cup and I usually buy halter swimsuits, but this time I bought a triangle one. Reason i'm asking is because i'm going on vacation and I want to look okay.

Most Helpful Guy

• They look STUNNING :)

Notice how just about all guys agree, but some girls think you need more support. This perfectly illustrates the difference between what girls think guys like best, and what we actually like best. Support is NOT sexy - pushed up boobs aren't the shape of boobs, they're the shape of bras - and believe it or not, not many guys are turned on by the shape of an item of clothing. What guys are attracted to is the normal shape of natural breasts, and that is not pushed up and gravity proof!

That top looks fantastic on you - you have an exceptionally good natural shape (not even slightly saggy!) and the top is a very cute, feminine and confident choice - and confidence is almost as attractive as unsupported boobage! Be brave, absolutely you should wear that top and know that you look fantastic in it. There's a time and a place for underwired bikinis - and that's when your boobs have lost their fight with gravity. Yours are nowhere close to that time - be proud and enjoy! :)

• Thanks for the MHO, happy I could help! :)

• Hate to break it to you. babe, but most girls don't give a fuck what guys think.

• Hmm... And you speak on behalf of all girls do you, babe? What a stupid and pointless comment - the question was asked by a person who clearly DID care what others thought, so I and others shared our opinions. That's the point of this site, which seems to have passed you by. Whether you or any other girl cares about what guys think is as irrelevant as your inarticulate comment. So how about just getting back in your box eh babe - if the asker was the only person in the world who cared what I thought, that's still one more person than cares what you think... ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• For some reason it doesn't look like its sitting right on you.. your boobs look heavy in it... which means your a bigger size than you think you are... should get your boobs measured because your bigger than a c cup and if that's that case stick to halter necks to support them..

What Guys Said 19

• Know a lot about C & Ds to judge that it's the swim suit that's dragging them down a bit and not designed to be repositioned to do more than this. That said, you will be oggled most on the beach in this, especially when wet.

Keep shopping for better suit looks
    but also remember the years will cause some sag & the prevention lies in specific exercises.. ref. a trainer.

• looks fine d00d

• Looks good!

• It looks great to me. You'll be turning heads.

• Would look better off them but does look good on

• No, looks bad in my opinion

• A lot of guys will be staring

• You're gonna cause a few accidents, let's put it that way.

• never mind the top, sexy boobs, WOW

• Looks good really shows them off but isn't super sluty

• Looks good and sexy

• Yea, why wouldn't it?

• They look delicious!

• your breasts look very saggy

• Makes them look amazing

• Looks great

• Yeah it looks sexy and appealing :)
    Nice boobs :)

• Very nice. Wish I was at that beach

• 0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I dunno the fit looks odd. I dont think there's enough support.

• I think you should get professionally measured. You look bigger than a C cup and that seems to be just a bit small on you.

• No offense, but your bewbs look a little saggy...

• I'm also a C cup so I know how hard it is to find a nice triangle top. The triangle shape looks nice but you should get one with more support to hold them up and reduce side spillage!

• There's a reason why bikini companies don't aim triangle bikini tops at women over b cups and that's one reason... tried to make my comment kind..

• It looks ok, maybe a little small

• Looks like an upside down heart (which is a good thing!).

• Actually it looks like it's alittle small for your chest

• Looks fine to me!

• Ahaha these guys say it looks good because they looking at boobs. What I think is that you have great boobs but that swimsuit is not the best one try other styles and another size I guarantee you they would look amazing with another style.

• hahaha! Yeah maybe it was best if the question was directed to woman. They have a better opinion in terms of outfits. But those tiddies 😂😂
      My better half says that the mid-section looks great, but maybe a little more support/coverage on the sides so it looks busty instead of fat.