Internet is full of ugly people. Are you ugly?

Are you ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 48

• Nah... NAH... pssshhhh...
    media4.giphy.com/.../200w.gif

• 4|2
  • I... I don't think I'm ugly or at least I hope I'm not. 😱

I would say that the internet has a big mix of really cool and not so cool people. However, the not-so-cool people leave a bigger impact on us unfortunately since negativity tends to leave a bigger influence on us than positive things.

• What? I'm not ugly. Never have been, never will be.
    Anyway, I don't think the internet is full of Ugly people. All kinds of people are on the internet. All kinds of info is on the internet. Not everything there can be trusted. When it comes to looking at pictures on the internet then it gets tricky especially because of photoshop power we have these days.

• Photoshop is the reason i have trust issues.

• Same for me. I can trust videos because they are somewhat harder to fake but soon videos won't be trustworthy either.

• I feel like I'm good-looking enough to be some person's version of hotness.

More than that, though, I value being a good person and I feel like I'm worth knowing.

• I have no idea, I don't have a very high opinion of my appearance, but I get complimented and called hot regularly by some, and ugly by others... I appeal to only certain women, I guess, I don't know hahaha

• You r anonymous which means you have ugly face

• 50% of the population is below average.

FACT.

• Then how much people are average if half of the population is below? *facewall*

• @BiscuitesSwag

What is the average value of this set of numbers { 2, 2, 3, 4}?

The answer is 2.75. Those values could be height, income, etc.

Given that the average is 2.75, 50% of the set is below average. 50% is above average. This is true unless all values are the same.

• Okay bro, you won, I'm not trying to argue with a rock anymore, bye.

• The handsome actor had no qualms about pointing out that he was a perfect physical specimen.
    “In fact, I’m so perfect, I had my whole self insured. Why, my dick alone is insured with Lloyds
    of London for fifty thousand dollars.”
    “Smart,” commented a lady friend, who was thoroughly fed up with his boasting. “What did
    you do with the money?” There are no ugly people, just ugly personalities.

• I hope people don't see me that way, physicaly ugly it would bother me but if I found out I had an ugly personality that would bother me

• 0|0
  • Girls may find me ugly since I never got a chance to kiss one in my life but I don't think I'm ugly. I could be overrating myself though.

• I literally have an ass for a face

• I'll let you tell me

• Movie star handsome, thanks for asking anon.

• I don't think I am.. not personality wise at least...

• Me no ugly

• The internet is full of mean people too. Are you mean?
    I'd rather be ugly than mean.
    I'm not hot, but girls have called me cute in the past, so I don't think I'm ugly.

• I like the answers people have given. Sounds cheesy, but I agree. Personality is much more important than looks. Looks fade.

• Yes I am ugly

• Yes I am very ugly.

• Ya, I am somewhat ugly :P

• I don't think so.

• tell me

• Ugly in terms of physical appearance or personality. No I'm not ugly either way. Are you?

• For you to post this anonymously, I would guess that you are.

• Yesh.

• Yea definitely

• No I'm a very hand some man ask I have been regularly told.

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 42