What's your best physical feature?

I like my stomach and my smile 😊😊 What about you guys? 😊

1|1
38|51

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm i used to hate everything about myself and not like a single thing. Now after i improved myself and worked on myself, i like everything about myself (thank god). and when there is something i don't like i try to fix it or improve it.

my best physical feature is my whole being i guess

PS: i don't know why but i kinda feel like a bragging jerk after i said all this lol but im really not!

2|0
    0|0
    • oh wow that was fast haha, thanks :p

PS: Fastest MHO i ever got.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eyes and hair. And I've recently gotten more compliments on my nose XD I can dig it. It is a weird nose. But that's why I like it!

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 50

• i like that im naturally broad and muscular without starting much gym yet but the only thing i ever get compliments for is having super thick hair and a perky bum, i got dat bubble but >.<

im a shy guy so no one really sees but apparently my eyes are nice, they are green but for some reason have a black outline around them so it makes my green eyes stand out but i rarely look people in the eye unless i'm attempting to make a move (never happens)

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes and my smile.

I'd say something else but don't wanna sound cocky... oops xD

4|1
    0|0
  • My brain. But you can't see it. And I hope no one ever sees it.

3|0
    0|0
  • My lean sexy muscular body

Braces for down votes OOHH WAIT
    Lol

2|1
    0|0
  • my whole head... cuz of my clean skin, good hair and face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone says it's my smile. Guess I will go with that.

2|0
    0|0
  • My back? :p

4|0
    0|0
  • Strengths: broad shoulders, strong legs, and women have commented on my green eyes.

Weaknesses that need shoring up: need to drop 20 pounds, need to start lifting more to get more toned.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably my eyes. Everything else is dumb.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn you are pretty, anyways my favorite is probably my hands, not because they look good but because they have scars on them each with its own story.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm reserved but I like my voice and a lot of other people do too... Every girl loves it. Most guys think it's cool. I've had singers ask me how I get it to resonate so deeply and fully and I say I have no idea what you're talking about, that's just my normal voice. It's a conversation starter and the things people say tend to make me laugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are nice appparently.

Apart from that... errr... my elbows are normal...

1|0
    0|0
  • My left butt cheek.

2|1
    0|0
  • I think my good body.. Or maybe my dark brown eyes... Or maybe my thick eyebrows if they are attractive? LOL

You tell me what you find attractive by looking at my profile! ?

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol you only upvoted my opinion but didn't tell me what you find attractive !

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; that which one person finds beautiful or admirable may not appeal to another. And a feature I value may not be as valuable to another.

To conclude I'm content with how I look.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a broad guy, strip every ounce of fat off and I'd still be a broad guy.

I have thicker denser bones which give me more muscle mass to support them. I'm happy with them since it means I'm naturally strong. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair and apparently my lips

2|0
    0|0
  • I get comments on the eyes the most so I guess them.

1|0
    0|0
  • My beard.

1|0
    0|0
  • everything. i'm shmexy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely kneecaps

2|0
    0|0
  • Girls like my smirk face. In general people like my hands and legs. I like my big alien like head.

1|0
    0|0
  • My cock, I'd suk it if I could reach. #nohomo

1|1
    0|0
  • Face

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes. Hands down.

Though for some reason girls usually approach me for my hands.

1|0
    0|0
  • my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • My left eyebrow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like your stomach too... very nice ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • My build or my face after a good night's rest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think my eyes and my hair

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 37

• My eyes are always complimented when I put a picture on here for how bright they are, so probably those :) I like my ass a lot too and I just got a hair cut so right now my hair is pretty good :P

2|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, might be cliche but probably my eyes - they're a really light blue/green color and outlined in dark blue.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes, stomach and calves.

1|1
    0|0
  • it sounds weird, but my neck is easily my favourite body part~ it's long and elegant, and i love dressing it up with jewellery (in the rare event that i can find a necklace i'm not allergic to, lol)/showing it off in low-cut shirts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue. Maybe...

1|0
    0|0
  • i got a cute nose and clear skin, also my hair and hands u know what? everything, i'm perfect
    images.sodahead.com/.../...ign_answer_2_xlarge.png

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say my legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I suppose my eyes?

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess my... ummmm. I don't know maybe my...

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhh, lips and eyes, I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • My legs, boobs or eyes. lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Eyes first, boobs second, leg third :)

• Women are so weird, how do none of them say boobs? If we had every girl on here completely naked... what would every guy vote for each? I bet boobs, ass, stomach, Eyes, lips, pussy would be the top picks. One girl actually said neck? Is there a word for when someone tries to think so outside the box that they completely lie?

• @mybeachlife88 your comment made me laugh 😂. If it's her favorite, it's her favorite. Besides, don't you look at women's necks :P

• my hizzair

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes and my hair used to be. But quite a few people have said my lips are the best

1|1
    0|0
  • Eyes, I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boobs and butt.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes and hair color. I'm glad to see such a positive appreciation post :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My lips, and my nose.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like my messy hair and piercing eyes. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair, eyes and smile and my figure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love my legs :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say my hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Typically my eyes They change colors :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm... im not sure, I have a lot :-) but guys mostly say my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes and my smile :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say my hair and legs:)

1|0
    0|0
  • You're so pretty! I'm so jealous of your body! :O What's your secret? hahaha.. I personally think my best physical feature is my smile or hair... not sure

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw thank you so much! That's so nice of you! Trust me your insanely pretty too you've got nothing to worry about! But all I do is drink a ton of water, eat lots of fruits and vegetables, yoga, Pilates, and the beach!

• Thank you so much! :) Ugh, I should definitely start eating healthier..

• It can be hard with the healthy eating but I always feel so much better eating healthy! I always treat myself to something everyday. I'm not like a health freak haha

• My eyes, people say they are very expressive

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes and hands.

1|0
    0|0
  • stomach, booty and legs.

my boobs are too small and my face is average :/

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls