Do I need to workout?

Do I need to workout?

• Yay!
  • Nay!
I actually do yoga, by work out i meant do I need to gain muscles?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone should work out, because fitness comes from cardiovascular exercise.

Since you're asking about whether you need to add some muscle so you can make penises harder, faster, I don't think so. You don't need to. Also, if you do work out, your breasts may shrink. Which you might be fine with, but that can happen. Depends on the look you're going for.

• Hey, thanks for your honest opinion. I actually want less chest and more tonned body that would look good on crop tops. Like not too much but visible abs.

• If that's the case, then you would be looking to do cardiovascular exercise (like running), because those will slim down your body over time, combined with certain kinds of strength exercises (particularly squats and core strengthening exercises).

Keep in mind that boobs are basically fat. If you're looking to shed them, you may need to change your diet as well. Diets are complex, so it's worth finding out what your body fat percentage is first, and then seeing how you can go about changing that to a lower number.

• Oh about the diet, I'm on high carb low fat diet. I'm a vegan so fat is not an issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont gain muscle but everyone needs excercise which I guess your Yoga covers. Are you sucking your stomach in?

• Hey! Thank you for your honest opnion. I'm actually blessed with a flat stomach so was wondering if i can get some muscles like abs there so, no i'm not sucking it in.😊

• Just remember muscle turns to fat very easily.

• Yeah that's true.. I do have to maintain my it like all my life I never thought of that. Thanks you've been really helpful.

What Guys Said 25

• I voted Yay only because that righteous body needs to stay righteous!

• You look perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with working out tho. People usually don't workout, get fit, and then stop. They keep it goin

• Everyone should work out to stay healthy and in shape. You already got s great body so you just have to maintain it by working out.

• I think everyone needs to workout, doesn't matter what body type they have.

• Everyone needs to workout. Exercise is life.

• You don't need to. But you should just because... why not?

• Hell no, that body's 10/10

• Yes because for one, its mainly for healthy reasons.

Second I know you feel that you're sexy, doesn't get more obvious then this. But you look very much like one of my ex's and if you don't work out, you'll still look good but you'll be soft and mushy. Which is not bad but your shape with muscle tone and tightness is still better

• Yeah i know it's really important to go some physical exercise but i meant if i need to gain muscles. What i meant by workout was an intensive work out to gain muscles. by the way I do yoga, i just asked the wrong question so my bad.

• It's OK :) no worries

Yes I think you do need muscle. In the point of view for most guys you'll look good enough but for you... yes gain muscle because it gives off a tight solid feeling

I can tell, if your anything like my ex which you look a lot like her, you're probably very soft everywhere

But I mean I can't really see your body... like your arms shoulders or legs... its just your tummy and those huge bahamamamas hahah

• Nice bod, Just keep toning up

• I don't think you should work out you are lean and mean and hot

• You look pretty

• Not if that's really you

• you have a sexy body, going only by that... no. but of course working out is good for your health and helps you to stay in shape :)

• Yeah i know it's really important. I do practice yoga I forgot to mention that, but i meant do i really need gain muscles in order to have a tonned body?

• Ahh! Thanks

• you're welcome :)

• You have a good body

• Everybody needs to workout, but you don't need to lose weight.

• Nah you are already in perfect shape :)

Just curious what's that fine line above and below your belly button?

• I have no idea I always had that fine line dividing my belly. It's like a very light permanent tattoo 😂

• I always had this fine line dividing my belly. It's like a light permanent tattoo.😂

• ;) I thought its sexy happy trail :p

• Yep 💁

• If by work out you mean bang me.. yeah! :D ahha

• Hell no you've got it going on

• only thing you need is to date me. i really like you. no kidding, you look good.

• not at all

• Your sexy

• No its good

• how old are you sexyyy

• Holy COW!!!

What Girls Said 12

• I think you look fine. Working out and being active is important for everyone, but I wouldn't say you need it any more than the next gal. As a side note, I used to think guys hated muscular girls but lately my brothers have been telling me that fit girls are attractive, as long as they aren't too big.

• You have a nice body. All you need to do is tone it up, and your body would be bangin' 👌🏽

• You could do with some toning, yeah. Try to focus on core/ab strength in your regular workouts to tone up those abdominals!

• You have an amazing body, but if you want it in shape and stay like that, you need to workout for health reasons. You are perfect tbh

• Keep doing what you're doing

• I think everybody should work out

• You can if you want to. I don't think anyone HAS to work out.

• work outs are good for everyone

• Everyone should exercise.

• If you want to be healthy, WORKOUT

• But it can never hurt right

• Unless they have a serious medical condition that doesn't allow them to, everyone should work out.