What do you think when you see her?

What do you think when you see her?
So... first impressions... This is an after shot
Here's before.

This is my best friend... can any of you give her tips on becoming more attractive?
You people are beyond rude! I would never in my life want my friend to change things about herself... I think she is beautiful. It doesn't matter. She has her own personality... and is totally comfortable with how she looks and feels. Society is a piece of shit & you all just proved that!!! Maybe she does need to lose weight to keep her healthy but that's as far as it goes. You people have madr me sick...
.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not attractive, but she seems friendly though :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to be honest, not very attractive (but thats my personal taste, remember).
    Looks are far from everything and I don't see why it matters if she's overweight or not reading the comments. As long as she has a good personality I find her beyond beautiful.

What Guys Said 9

• Not attractive tbh sorry

• She looks like someone who'd receive a lot of gym memberships on her birthday

• What is the matter with you?

• Yes mom.. I mean ma'am.
      Left right left , marchin outa here.. Left.. Left.. Left right left.

• Lol :D I like you.

• She seems nice 😊

• do some fucking exercise you lazy bitch,
    now about her personality I don't know, and until she gets motivated about herself, and her body I don't care, I need a motivated women

• It looks like she has lost some weight, perhaps she is working out.

Gosh, and I thought I was a rude ass bitch.

• PROVING PEOPLE WRONG IS FUN

• STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS IT'S REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING.
      You curse at teens and treat them like they are worthless creatures of they don't do as you say. As a teen myself those kids probably hate you, teens hate nothing more than an adult who acts all self righteous and makes demands of them especially in a disrespectful way. Saying "you're pretty but you'd be prettier if you lost weight " that is sugar coating saying "get yourself to the gym, lose weight and get in shape " isn't sugar coating but it is far more respectable than cursing at people.

• She could be my gaming buddy.

• pretty how she is

• Cute cute :)

• Seems like a nice person 4.5/10

http://i.imgur.com/nVCz5Gq.jpg

• I mean, she ain't attractive. That's what I think

What Girls Said 7

• I think you have a nice smile.

• I definitely like the hair flip/curl she has in the first picture. I've never been able to do that!! And she has a nice smile, I am not a fan of mine. If she's happy then that's what's important.

• Lose weight, get eyebrows done, find a more flattering hairstyle, straighten teeth (get Invisalign if possible), use more makeup. I suggest contouring her nose to account for the roundness at the bottom.

• not very attractive honestly... I don't lie sorry

• Bubbly

• Lose weight.
    You don't have to be model skinny, but you don't look healthy and that's unattractive.

• Cut back on the cheese and get your ass to the gym