What do you think when you see her?

What do you think when you see her?
So... first impressions... This is an after shot
Here's before.

Updates:
This is my best friend... can any of you give her tips on becoming more attractive?
You people are beyond rude! I would never in my life want my friend to change things about herself... I think she is beautiful. It doesn't matter. She has her own personality... and is totally comfortable with how she looks and feels. Society is a piece of shit & you all just proved that!!! Maybe she does need to lose weight to keep her healthy but that's as far as it goes. You people have madr me sick...

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Not attractive, but she seems friendly though :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to be honest, not very attractive (but thats my personal taste, remember).
    Looks are far from everything and I don't see why it matters if she's overweight or not reading the comments. As long as she has a good personality I find her beyond beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Not attractive tbh sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like someone who'd receive a lot of gym memberships on her birthday

0|1
    0|0
    • What is the matter with you?

• Show All
    • Yes mom.. I mean ma'am.
      Left right left , marchin outa here.. Left.. Left.. Left right left.

• Lol :D I like you.

• She seems nice 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • do some fucking exercise you lazy bitch,
    now about her personality I don't know, and until she gets motivated about herself, and her body I don't care, I need a motivated women

0|0
    0|0
    • It looks like she has lost some weight, perhaps she is working out.

Gosh, and I thought I was a rude ass bitch.

• Show All
    • PROVING PEOPLE WRONG IS FUN

• STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS IT'S REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING.
      You curse at teens and treat them like they are worthless creatures of they don't do as you say. As a teen myself those kids probably hate you, teens hate nothing more than an adult who acts all self righteous and makes demands of them especially in a disrespectful way. Saying "you're pretty but you'd be prettier if you lost weight " that is sugar coating saying "get yourself to the gym, lose weight and get in shape " isn't sugar coating but it is far more respectable than cursing at people.

• She could be my gaming buddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty how she is

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like a nice person 4.5/10

http://i.imgur.com/nVCz5Gq.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, she ain't attractive. That's what I think

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I think you have a nice smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely like the hair flip/curl she has in the first picture. I've never been able to do that!! And she has a nice smile, I am not a fan of mine. If she's happy then that's what's important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lose weight, get eyebrows done, find a more flattering hairstyle, straighten teeth (get Invisalign if possible), use more makeup. I suggest contouring her nose to account for the roundness at the bottom.

0|0
    0|0
  • not very attractive honestly... I don't lie sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Bubbly

1|0
    0|0
  • Lose weight.
    You don't have to be model skinny, but you don't look healthy and that's unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut back on the cheese and get your ass to the gym

1|1
    0|0