Should I give up on finding love and focusing more on my career, power and respect... After 34 years I'm realizing that I'm unattractive to women?

Question, so I’ve just turned 34 years old and realizing that I will never be in a relationship because women don’t find me attractive at all… I’m a black male that is 34 years old, 5’8 Inches’ tall (Would have been 5’10 though I have a curve in my spine that screws up my height), average build, creative, hardworking 9-5 job and talented gentleman… Though I believe that due to the size of my head from the side, it pretty much turns off girls that is why I’m still single….

I’m at the age now that I want to be loved though no girl I try to connect with sees me that way or just a friend… I’m at that point that I should just stop being depressed about being single and lonely to devote my time to my career goals.. Focusing on developing my own app for android / IOS devices, working on my animation / cartooning website, writing a script for a future animated film, learning to act and comic book design. A lot of people have told me that I’m average and a woman will come along though at age of 34 I’m done… Maybe focusing more on myself instead of love will help me build a happier future. I give up fully on love since if no matter how much I put myself out there and not one girl has found me attractive something ain't right or I have to change...

Should I give up on finding love and focusing more on my career, power and respect.... After 34 years I'm realizing that I'm unattractive to women?

OK, so I want to think the men and ladies whom gave there opinions and advice on this question.. Since a few people recommended that the first photo is a better look I'll trim off the goatee. That way I won't have that Kanye West look. Please I will look into those books as well..

Most Helpful Guy

• You could do that for now but you look pretty normal to me, your third pic is your best, it's not your looks, it's something else you're doing or saying that isn't getting their attention. I think you need to read the guys program, David Deangelo helps with that

• I think the first one is the best. The third one makes him look like Kanye, and nobody likes that dude anymore

• @M_A_X yeah that's why he looked like someone familiar but even though no one likes Kanye doesn't mean they hate his looks but either way it's not his looks it's something else

What Girls Said 4

• Dude. The curve of your head or whatever is not your problem. Your problem is your attitude. Why don't you add seeing a therapist to your list of self improvement and work on the self image issues and insecurities?

• Agreed. Seeing a therapist isn't a sign that you're not a man.

In fact, I'm his age, and I'm seeing one. The fact is, we don't have perfect parents, or teachers, or childhoods, whatever. By about mid-30's, we've already sorted out the 'easy stuff', the stuff we can handle ourselves.

• @AndrewTroy that is very true. Therapy is great and like getting a massage. Sue you can foam roll at home and at the gym but sometimes you still need someone else to help work out stubborn knots :)

• maybe you should get a woman from the church

• U kinda look like Kanye west

• sww no I'm sure you will find a girl!

What Guys Said 3

• You went from a Dave Chappelle to a Kanye West look

That said, you're not ugly, man. As long as you're not ugly, you don't have to worry so much. Just gotta find the confidence and stop comparing yourself to other people's successes in dating. The internet makes this hard because everybody's damn business is right in our faces, but honestly, I think that whole trend is going to go out the window soon enough and people will realize that they're never going to fuck the people on the internet, and go back to having a more realistic approach to dating.

• Omg bro. Ffs. All you need is a little guidance, a little direction.
    Before you write yourself off. Buy a book called the game by neil strauss. Seriously. Read that book, your adventure starts there. Once youv read it, get back to me and we can go from there.

• I honestly don't feel it's worth it once I hit my 30's i'm done, but that's just me, maybe you'll find someone, after 30 i'm done trying. Lemme know how this thread goes though cause I want to read the feedback