How do I look? Am I fat?

How do I look? Am I fat?

UPDATE : I know that I'm very hairy. I'm 5 ft 11 225 pounds.
I have CEREBRAL PALSY, So going to the gym and lifting weights is out of the question.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha! I love this photo. Made my day man.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 8

• Dude, considering you have all those ailments you look pretty damn good to me. I would be frustrated all to hell if I couldn't do my workouts.

Just do your best and that is all you can do! I have to hand it to you... you have balls for putting yourself on here! Reading the comments provided and your comments you have a great attitude too!

• Thanks. I've lost 20 pounds thus far. 60 to go and no diabetic meds! Lol

• Awesome! keep up the good work. Considering you can't just lose it like everyone else, you should be really proud of yourself!

• I use a replacement shake at lunch and when the weather gets Better I'll be walking on my dead end road for movement and I swim in the summer I should get down to what I want as soon as I can

• Yes you are fat. So far as I'm concerned, if one weighs more than they should, then they are fat, whether they need to lose 20 pounds or 200.

• Nah dude you ain't fat, ya sure you are a bit out of shape but definitely not fat.
    And yeah you are haairy but waay too less hairy than me , so be happy dude.
    And hey just curious, how do you feel about your hairiness? And have you got negative views from women?

• They either hate it or love it. Mostly hate

• Yeah , ni one would love it dude. When we ourselves hate it then why would someone else love it! And it's not a thick ng which can be loved.
      Few only accept and overlook it. Some clearly show the hatred.

• You're the 2nd most handsome man I've ever seen (after myself).

You're not fat, you're just in full bear-mode.

• As you look deep into my dark soul with you glaring eyes I have come to the conclusion that you are not fat!

• Fat with a PH Playa

• Don't do this, its embarrassing and then if someone u know stumbles upon this, it could ruin your reputation

• for your height, its not bad. BEAST MODE! BEAST MODE.