What is the big deal about Alexis Ren?

I see/hear people talk about how drop dead gorgeous she is & I just smh because I see better looking females at my local supermarket.

Yes she is cute/pretty girl but bland & boring af. I wouldn't even spot her in a crowd.

I'm gobbsmacked at how some people talk about her like she's a queen. NO I'm not jelous i'm just interested as to why she's looked at by many as a sex god?

Those people who do view her as this are just into boring looking women.

Women who desevere this title are women like Adriana Lima, Irina Shayk, Eva Green, & So many more undiscovered women.

I've travelled to poor countries and have seen an endless suply of women who look almost inhumanne.

Anyway enough of the rambling.

I'd like your opinion as to why she is looked upon the way she it? Do I need get my eyes checked?

What is the big deal about Alexis Ren?

Most Helpful Guy

• Her face is definitely above average but compared to other models she is kinda ordinary looking. However I may be biased because I was never really into the tan skinned blonde look.

She doesn't have that rectangle body that many models have she slim with a feminine hip to waist ratio. and also has boobs that are bigger than the average models. I think those factor play a role in her appeal.

You might ask why guys praise her even tho there are better looking women... well why is justin beiber praised even tho there are undoubtedly more talented guys who nobody has heard of..

Its because nobody has heard of the other guys, they dont have the exposure. A lot of fame is marketing and exposure. He's actually in the public eye and appeals to a particular demographic and knows how to keep them. Sure you may see better looking women on the street but most people dont know them, also the girls you see on the street aren't posing half naked for everyone to see. Fame and exposing your body has the tendency to increase a person's sex appeal.

However this is temporary, our crushes are fickle. One moment Kate Upton will be everyone's crush, then Alexa Renn, and soon she too will be replaced by someone else. Thats just the way it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay... just because YOU don't think she's exceptionally pretty and deserving of "sex god" doesn't mean no one else can.

I don't think she looks boring at all. What makes her look any more boring than Adriana Lima, Irina Shayk and Eva Green (all of which I don't like the looks of at all)? Someone doesn't have to look exotic to be really beautiful and interesting.

It's all about your own preferences. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, afterall.

I don't even know this woman or anything about her but I still think she looks really beautiful and I think it's rude to call her bland and boring and say that anyone that likes how she looks must be into bland and boring women.. the way it was said came off really rude, which is probably why I immediately jumped on the defensive lol

What Guys Said 12

• I think she has a very practical attractiveness. Someone like Eva Green or Irina Skylark is a very exotic type of beauty.

Looks draw up imaginations as well. This kind of blonde beach girl might look like someone fun to hang out with (I don't know this Alexis Ren very well), go out for beers, etc.

Just in terms of imagination, someone like Eva Green seems like a much more complex dating dynamic, immediately I'm flooded with images of fine dining, red wine, complex and challenging conversations -- a little bit intimidating.

• Just looked her up a bit: theimportance.net/.../...en-Babe-of-the-Day-23.jpg

I think just in general, her looks like someone who doesn't have too many reservations, a fun-loving type.

I must say I fancy Eva Green with her unusual and exotic looks, but my imagination from her looks isn't one of someone who appreciates a lot of spontaneity, immature humor, etc.

• her [/she] looks like

• Extremely above average hair
    Extremely above average eyes
    Extremely above average lips
    Extremely above average face
    Extremely above average boobs
    Extremely above average thin-fit body

yeah, she's pretty damn hot!

• Would you consider her to be absolutely "drop dead gorgeous", like draw dropping stop & stare at the mall?

• Pretty much, My girlfriend resembles her body type and yeah other her + Alexis that would probably be in the 'drop dead gorgeous' range for my preferences for women. I think Alexis is a bit taller than your average woman (just looked up, she's 5'9") so that is a bit taller than most girls I typically come across.

It's just your preferred type I guess. Some guys are into wicked curves like nicki minaj/kim kardashian-esque. But I'm not.

• She's very attractive, more attractive to some than to others. Obviously you don't find her overly attractive which I don't absolutely disagree with, but I think it just all goes with preference.. I'd pick Adriana Lima over her any day, but I do find her attractive, like girl next door, attainable, attractive.

• She's hot, but I see a lot of girls who are comparable. And just like her, don't give me the time of day.

• Well someone's jealous

• Wow you really are jealous

• Excuse me why i recover, her beauty blows me away.

• She is hell of a sexy

• Well because she's a blonde she's tan and in this photo she just happens to be in a bikini

• She's definitely good looking, I can understand why someone would find her exceptionally attractive.

However I don't find her particularly attractive, not really my type I guess.

• I think she's pretty haven't heard about her before but in my opinion their are more attractive women like Jennifer Lopez Megan Fox Jennifer Aniston Angelina Jolie Scarlet Johansson

• But I think she's more attractive than Adriana Lima but she is kind of pretty and I don't hate her but I hate people who say height has to be a factor to date a person I found about that out when I was looking up something about another person

• Also I think Katy Perry is hot too

• Agree. Average

What Girls Said 5

• I think she's so pretty! I'd kill to look like her but at the same time I don't. She's not real looking because all of her pictures are photoshopped. I've seen her in real life and pictures of her on Tumblr that are not photoshopped and she doesn't look like the pictures you posted unfortunately 😞

• I think she's really cute!

• Well, I'd consider her average. I don't understand either why everyone is comparing her to a goddess, but I have to say that her body is pretty amazing, it's just her face that is quite "normal"

• Because not everyone f*cking think likes you, that's why. Wtf kind of question is this? The women you mentioned all look the same, big lips, dark hair, light eyes. It's a look that's "trendy" but frankly, overrated in my opinion. Adriana Lima and Irina are beyond overrated to me and I'm tired of the same look behind deemed as ideal. I'm not going to make a bloody post about it though. Get over yourself

• I don't find her attractive either lol