What's the rate? 1-10 .. she took my Ex :(?

What's the rate ?? 1-10 ..she took my Ex :(?

Updates:
Worst feature? So I can have something to tell her the next time I see her Z? There's many

0|1
10|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks alright. Average I guess.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Had this question details been "I've been feeling so down lately and my ex called me a fat ugly slut who said he's the best I could get, how do I look?" Most of these responses would have been "oh! You're so pretty! Don't listen to him!" "You're a 8/10 easily!"
    Lol the GaG reflex strikes again!

She's not hideous, but not stunning. A bit average, maybe more. Like a 6/10. Not a fan of the fake blonde and pink lips.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I just think it's messed up that you reach out to a bunch of online strangers to "get even". You're pathetic.

6|6
    0|0
  • she's a 6.
    But why should you even care? Your ex is your ex, right? why should who your ex is dating bother you?

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks fine, but you should move on and find someone else better for you and don't let your ex or your ex's girlfriend ruin or dictate your life any further

0|0
    0|0
  • 5/10 not my type and very average looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's below average honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like he's really going to enjoy the sex

It's not always about pretty, I guess it's variety. She's about a 6

0|0
    0|0
  • Would not smash out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • 4. Not a fan of the hair and she had a sus face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's pretty attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Why care about who your ex is with. If he can be taken that easily then he is not worth it. Also anyone who tries or actually succeeds in taking someone from another person is not worth your time. Just move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • she is very ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rate her very low

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you look like

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10
    Ur ex?😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda looks like a witch

0|0
    0|0
  • she's ok. but then get over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is pretty 👍👍👍👌👌👌👌👌

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say 6/10

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 or 5 out of 10

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'd give her a 4.

She looks like she wears too much cover up and tries too hard. Without the makeup, I'd say she's probably a 3.

Pure honesty.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty, so what if she's dating your ex? Maybe they are a good match. Your person will come eventually. Don't compare yourself to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0/10 fat and ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • About a 6.0

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not bad looking but her hair looks trashy anw move on girl there's plenty of fish in da sea😎😎😎😎

0|0
    0|0
  • if he is ur ex then why u get upset?

0|0
    0|0
  • Between 6 and 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's okay, like a 5 i think, not ugly, not pretty, just average. nothing i would look twice at

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a baboons anus. I can tell that without makeup she is ugly as sin

0|0
    0|0