I'm over 6 foot and a female, would you say this is too tall?

Most Helpful Guy

• No such thing as being too tall. If you want a guy who is taller than you though, your options are definitely going to be limited. I'm not short (5'9-5'10. average or slightly below) but you would still be taller than me by a good three inches.

If you don't care if a guy is taller than you, that isn't too tall. Many guys like tall women. There's no such thing as being "too tall"

Unless you are ten feet tall. Then you are most definitely "too tall"

• thank you very helpful, just wondering about different peoples opinions you know

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL this question. Sure, some people are gna say it's too tall. You know what those people can go do, right? Hint, it involves themselves, a stiff object, and regions where the sun don't shine. (:

I am 6'2" in mah bare feets. I'm also loud, obnoxious, abrupt, nerdy, awkward, and bawdy. I've never once "regretted" my height (lol).
    In fact, I just play it up even more. Since I've always been a default object of attention anyway, I figured, may as well max it out. So, as a teenager, I started wearing 5-6" heels pretty much everywhere, and that habit continues to this day. Yep.

I mean... you'll just have to handle the fact that people will stare at you a lot. Whatevs. People stare at lots of people a lot, for lots of reasons. That's a thing.
    If you HATE attention, then, life > 6' will probably be pretty rough. But, if you don't, it's fun!

Most importantly, do not get into the business of second-guessing or hating personal qualities over which you have absolutely no control at all. That's a bad, bad business to be in. Negative profits guaranteed.

• thank you, this is very reassuring, people do tend to look at me at bit but i will try and embrace it, thank you for this very helpful piece of advice

What Guys Said 44

• Nope. If she was attractive in things that mattered, like personality, humor, etc., I would have no problem dating her.

And beware of guys that say those who say "no" are lying. Nobody can know what everybody thinks, and saying something like that is ridiculous.

• Honestly, this is too tall. People saying "no" are lying. Ask them if they dated any girl taller than them or not.

I don't think you're not aware of the fact that girl should be smaller than the guys. It is social norm and somewhat it is an instinct. Girls feel safer with a taller guy.

But don't worry. It makes you a stand out. You'd become a great model. There are so many opportunities. Plus, there isn't shortage of men over 6 feet.

Good luck :)

• I've dated a taller girl for a brief while, and she was strikingly unique.

• thank you for your honest opinion but also for the compliment, i'll bear it in mind

• Keep smiling :) god bless!

• Not for me if I was single, and I'm 5'7. I always thought tall women were very attractive.

Only problem: If I imagine I was young and single, I'd probably be more intimidated to approach and ask a tall woman out, looking up when I did it, and maybe a little insecure when holding hands with someone much taller than me.

• Gosh no, that's not "too tall" (whatever that means). Maria Sharapova (the tennis player) is 6' 2" and absolutely beautiful. Tall girls are very appealing.

• No I've dated a tall woman, and tall can be sexy Kat Curtis (Naked News) is 6 foot tall and sexy as heck scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...131996_n.jpg

• Being a 6ft tall woman is like being a 5'6 man, you're at a disadvantage. However that doesn't nessesarily mean you're fucked, just that your options are more limited.

• I would worship you like the goddess you are.

• No. Tall women can be very attractive. I'm about 6 ft, but I wouldn't mind a taller girl.

I was in Germany and had a waitress who was about 6-5, and fairly burly. I mean she was built like an NFL tight end. Most tall girls I've found attractive tend to be slender, but she was absolutely beautiful. So unless you're talking about Alice in Wonderland after she drinks the potion (sorry I just 15 minutes ago finished watching the movie with Johnny Depp), there is no too tall.

• For me, yes.
    For many guys, no.

• Too tall? Compared to other women? I'm not sure if you're too tall but you are taller than most other women, yes.

• Hell no, tall chicks are hottt

• Absolutely not, most of the top models are over six feet tall. They don't have any problems attracting guys. Enjoy it!

• Yea, most men are unlikely to date you if you are taller han them.

• Most guys prefer a tall girl but your height could be intimidating

• Sounds perfect for me.

• sounds good to me, I'm 6'5" myself ;)

• Im exactly 6 ft and i never really met a girl that much taller then me.. a few the same height i wouldn't mind

• YES, IT IS!!!

• YOOOOO No I don't care if a girl is taller than me or shorter. I'm a short dude as of now. But really don't stress it.

• I think it's nice. I'm over 6 feet as well. I think that's sexy

• I'm 5'6 and I think tall girls are cute! There are plenty of 5' girls with the opposite problem that they wish they were taller!

• As a 6'4 male , no.

• nope!

• yes, indeed

• no, I wouldn't

• Not at all. I am just at 6' and I love tall women. I would say you are just right!

• Take a picture

• Is too tall a thing now?

• Yeah scary intimidating

• Yes
    .

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 11

• That is very tall for a female. You are taller than a lot of women. I'm not sure about considering that height too tall, because a tall height is one of the beauty standards which is a good thing.

• Um, not really.

Being tall puts me at a distinct advantage professionally, interpersonally, and heath wise.

I'm about 5'11 (180.34) , which puts me in the 98.8% percentile for women. It's not a huge deal, but I would happily be shorter if I could.

Haha, don't worry.

^.^

• No, i wouldn't. 😊😊

• In America and Asia yes.
    If you go Europe you'd be considered average height.

• for men over 6 feet.. no..

• That's perfect, bruh. You could be a model! :D
    Also, it seems that tall people get more respect, so you definitely have many advantages in my opinion.

• to each guy his preference...
    and you re some's preference

• tell them to lick your nut lol thats what i would do

• Obviously you're tall. Too tall? No.

• No such thing as too tall. ^-^

Sincerely,
    A 6 foot teen.

• for me yes, gross