Do I look like any actress or celebrity?

This is totally random, but out of curiousity, do I look like any celebrity or actress, in any country/nationality? I guess I have friends who look like Kate Middleton, bollywood actresses, etc. and I wonder if I look like anyone. Link below:

http://imgur.com/FH8l3NM

http://imgur.com/JSFz2Dh

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not any celebrity I can think of, but you're definitely very pretty!

What Guys Said 7

• Well I can't think of anybody right now that you look like, you are definitely a good looking girl.

• Nope not that I can think of

But you should gain weight

• Thanks, I have gained weight, about 15 lbs since graduate school.

• Great... thats good news. You have potential and you are quite attractive... some chunkiness in you would signify health and high fertility... keep gaining :)

• Not anyone I can relate too.

• Hm I dont think so.

• Well according to the links... You look like a classy giraffe with a monocle.

• You look like a few porn stars I know...

• Um I can't think of anyone at the moment but you are Beautiful

• I think your Beautiful but I just can't think of anyone you look like I'm sorry

• Thank you !! :'( If you think of someone alter, let me know!

• Okay how old are you

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing like Kate Middleton, and you don't remind me of someone. However I'm not really familiar with Bollywood actresses. :)

• lol, thanks for sharing! I have a friend who looks a lot like Kate (but I guess kate is kind of basic). i totally wish I looked like a celeb!! You think i could pass as a Jenner or Kardashian if I did my makeup right?

• haha no not really. You're unique the way you are! why would you wanna change that?

• Aw, ok, maybe I'll try for this Halloween! Lol, no, I just thought it would be fun to look like a celeb or an actress or a Kardashian. Thanks though :)