Do you think these girls are beautiful?

Do you think these girls are beautiful ?
I think they're both stunning

Most Helpful Girl

• I think without the eyebrow transformation and without the makeup, they could certainly pass for guys.

• The first one is hardly wearing any makeup lol

• Oh really? I forget I should answer how "you" want me to answer, not how I want.
      Don't be pathetic.

You can think what you like. So if you think i'm jealous of some person that looks like a man, then you're welcome to think that. I don't really care, it still doesn't change the fact the he/she looks like a boy with twized eyebrows and eye makeup. ... D:

AND You're also welcome to exclude me from your questions, like after you ask your "question" you can add "I do not want your opinion, "Errhh" ... Like THAT. Otherwise I'll be answering as I please and not according to your rules. weirdo.

• Ur a joke

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, they fill in their eyebrows a bit too much tho. They need to just follow the natural hairs of the eyebrows and not box it in.

They box in better than Blake Griffin (not everyone will get that lol)

What Girls Said 7

• I think they're gorgeous, yes :)

• They are pretty, but I don't like the eyebrows. Also not really my type.

• Yes they are. Nice features
    But a bit too much make up

• theyre beautiful for sure

• The first one yes, but I hate the second one's eyebrows.

• i agree i think they are very pretty

• the first one is really beautiful but the second's girl's eyebrows are disgusting

What Guys Said 9

• I think they are beautiful, the only thing she should do is trim her eyebrows to be thinner. Not that much though.

• I think the first one is. The second one couldve been if she had gone lighter on the eyebrows, and lipstick.

• amazingly pretty, very beautiful

But the hijab is more for style with these girls, they make it look good

• They're pretty for sure, Mashallah fam!

• Too much eyebrow action for me but they are both beautiful

• I think they are both beautiful. not my type but still beautiful

• Do you mind if I ask what it is about them that means they're not your type? Just curious

• To be honest i really have no idea just dont have that feeling. I can never really say what i find specifically attractive about a woman i just do or dont. Most commenly i am attracted to women with blond hair and kind of pale skin. But there have been so many exceptions that i just gave up on trying to figure myself out and just go by my gut feeling. Not really the specific answer you were probably hoping for but this is all i can give you.

• Not really 😕

• Of course.

• Very gorgeous :)