35% (29)40% (12)37% (41)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
UPDATE
cmon, answer this, i need results, its for a project at school, help me

0|0
18|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Come on! You used the worst pictures for Hrithik Roshan, he's the hottest man on this list hands down!!!

face - jennyketcham.files.wordpress.com/.../...lpaper.jpg

body - www.gyanunlimited.com/.../original.jpg

Just look at him!! perfection.

0|0
    0|0
    • He looks good but I would still think zayn or sid and am saying this is as a typical Indian kid who wanted to be like krishh when he was 10 years old lol

• I mean face wise alone, body, personality etc overall he is better than all those, if all these 4 guys were at a bar and not famous, hrithik would get the hottest babe, sid would do well too but the other 2 avan and zayn would probably not get any and only be called cute by 1-2 old women or barely legal girls, going by a real life scenario on attractiveness

Most Helpful Guy

• zayn and avan are both mixed with British the first two are the only real south Asians I assume

0|0
    0|0
    • wow really? their features are completely south Asian though, in terms of the tan, eyes, nose etc and they have smaller builds like us too, i guess sometimes one parent's traits dominate

• Show All
    • Yeah Zayn - his mum is White I think and his dad is a Pakistani.
      But I disagree with you that he is good looking only due to the fact he is mixed race. I've seen guys who aren't mixed race but even more handsomer than him.

• Exactly like me

What Girls Said 17

• Sid and Zane are cute, but I loooove how cute Avan is!

0|0
    0|0
  • zayn.. zayn.. he's a pretty boy

0|0
    0|0
    • He's pretty but I am prettier that's what they told me in prison

• Show All
    • Oh damn and I was so proud of being the prison bitch till now :( . Even karan johar told me but I wasn't drunk enough at the time, else u would know me instead of sid xD

• there there..

• Zayn is a Hottie, but I also used to have a big crush on Avan Jogia!

0|0
    0|0
    • It's like hrithik roshan doesn't even exist here lol and he is considered greek god of bollywood

• Show All
    • Yeah I am pretty sure the first guy Siddhartha malhotra could pass off as a guy from Turkey or some Arabic country and kashmiri people are super fair too so u would think they were caucasians lol

• Yeah true! The first one could pass as an Arab!

• South Asian's are hot

0|1
    0|0
    • That's what girls say when they see me too

• First and third

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at your poll results. Most people are saying Zyn

0|0
    0|0
    • avan jogia, its like hrithik and sid aren't even competing wtf lol, they spent way more time at the gym than the other 2 did lol

• Show All
    • no, even my mom says tom cruise is handsome, i mean she says hrithik has a greek god face but he is not as handsome as tom cruise or siddharth malhotra, i guess some people are hot but not handsome, maybe he has more of a zyzz appeal, girls on the internet would never talk about being crazy for him but you would always see him around the most gorgeous women in real

• and avan seems a lot more handsome than i thought he was, i thought he was a normal looking dude like me but i am surprised lol

• Zayyyyyyyyyyyyn :3 <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Avan would be so much hotter with short hair but zayn is the hottest

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh.

Zayn Malik.

:\

0|0
    0|0
    • dont just meh lol, they all look extremely good, its just the difference between being a 9.9 and 10 here he he

• i honestly thought sid would win but i guess masculine features are overrated lol

• Siddharth Malhotra 😍

0|0
    0|0
    • he is good looking, but he was the second choice after i rejected the offer for the movie XD

• between siddhath and zayn

0|0
    0|0
    • sid looks like a bit like an older version of zayn in my opinion lol

• good call u r right! except sid has super amazing lips and zayn has super amazayn eyes :p

• Zayn has a stronger jaw but did has a higher hairline, both equally masculine qualities, so tough to decide between the 2 lol

• Not really fan of the dark hair/ tan skin combo, but voted Zayn Malik

0|0
    0|0
  • so those are the kind of projects they give you guys in school? gosh! just drop out.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol, catches people's attention everytime he he

• All are good looking

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but I am better than all lol

• Zayn Malik is English - Pakistani...

0|0
    0|0
    • But he looks full Pakistani

• Avan Jogia is soooo hot.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am surprised girls think so lol, I thought he was generally handsome but not that great

• Really? He's that great and a bit more lol

• Zayn is more attractive than majority of the male population how is this even a question

1|0
    0|0
    • Because he is 5'7", has a generic north Indian/ Pakistani face

What Guys Said 4

• Don't you like blond guys? 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF @ These names haha
    Zayn i guess

0|0
    0|0
    • tim sounds like sth my girlfriend would name my dick, stop making fun of our names, very racist

• Show All
    • zyzz, his features now that i think of it, were quite similar to zayn, same eyes, nose etc but a more chiselled jaw, he just thought looking like a drag queen was cool lol

• his hair tho hahaa its like an undiscovered rodent species i think lol
      ya his abs were his moneymaker, he would just be another bum without that.
      then the 'substance abuse' killed himself in the Thai sauna lol

• None of those dudes look south Asian.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's how south Asians in my part of the country look, north Indians are beautiful people

• zayn malik has the fruitiest looking eyes, I can't take him seriously

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol shit I have the exact same eyes