Am I overreacting?

Am I overreacting?
I feel very self conscious about the little bump I've got. Is it normal for someone to feel this way? I don't think I'm fat exactly. What do you think? I'm working on getting rid of it though. I'm afraid that my girlfriend will be turned off by it. She is a petite girl. I don't know what to do!

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay personally I love a little stomach on a guy. You can lay your head on it when cuddling. Very comfy

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• You're not fat, just a little overweight. Nothing to worry about though. If you want to lose it, do it. If you don't want to, it's your choice.

• I've lost 20 pounds in the last month or so. I'm going to try and get much more fit asap. Thanks!

• Keep it up!

• @talias288 thank you for the info! I really appreciate it.

• Yeah, ur overreacting, u don't look that bad, a little husky but not bad. ;) girls like to be hugged by guys like yourself :)

• How come?

• I like it because it's like a really secure hug when the guy is bigger:) makes me feel protected I don't know

• That's cool

What Guys Said 0