Am I cute or nah?

Honest answers please! I'm experimenting. All feedback is greatly appreciated!Am I cute or nah?

Most Helpful Girl

• :o yes you are :)

• I very much appreciate you, dear

What Girls Said 9

• Pretty cute. I love the smile! :)

I'm surprised by all the people on here that are saying no... you really are decent looking. I'm a little biased because I love the dark hair and Hispanic looks (and smiles).

The only suggestion I would have is cut off a little weight. And maybe swap the suit for something a bit more casual? Suits look good, don't get me wrong, but only if you wear them occasionally.

• Some of the posters on this thread are actually GAG staff trying to get rid of me, I was told a few months back by an admin posing as an attractive girl on here that they would do whatever it takes so that I don't come back, but, they haven't fooled me, I know. Others are just going along with it because they think it's funny what has happened. I know I am actually an 8 1/2 on most days and higher when I try... another thing is humility. If a guy comes around here sounding off a bit conceited asking then the responses won't be great either. They're trying to put me where they want me but I'm too smart to fail. Fuck 'em.

• I called her out. I Google searched the said administrators profile picture while we were talking and realized it was catfished. She seemed really non- human like while we were talking and at first she denied she was admin but then admitted it pretty soon after. She got pissed when I did so and told me GAG is trying to weed out guys who are "exactly like" me because all we do is hound the girls which is grade A shit. She told me that she would find a way to be sure I don't come around but I don't care. FYI, there are MANY catfish profiles on this site (I'm fairly certain) meant to keep the men (and women too) on here hanging and therefore to keep up traffic and keep revenue streaming. Simple.

• Why wouldn't they just shut down your account? And yeah, I don't doubt that there's a lot of catfishing going on... people looking for attention.

• Fat is the biggest killer of looks. You probably have a nice jawline hiding under there.

Count calories online.

• It'd be a huge waste of time since my body is very fit and I have a flat stomach. It's the angle plus my face is naturally very wide/round

• Um.

I'm being honest, you aren't my type and you ain't cute.

Yeah.

:\

• No not really

• I'll say Nah

• Nah mister

• Lol you look like one of those killers.

• Not my type sry

• Sorry, you're not cute.

• haha is it the pose? what should I do differently?

• My face is naturally really round. Like I posted before, it's completely flat on most days. I mean, I kinda like it, but, it's not for everyone, I guess.

• I mean, my stomach is completely flat most days, so, it's not actually about being fat.

What Guys Said 5

• Nah, d00d, not my flavor.

• i would say u r cute, with a perfect smile nd nice teeths arrangment, , thick eyebrows which is sexy ,
    the only problem with ur face , u seems to me little bit oveweight , even if ur stomach is flat, i know droping 5 pounds at least wil give ur face more detail., just try it out,
    ur chest bicep etc is in shape but definition is weak , it means that u not puttin more efforts in gym , all u need is definition of muscles nd face by doing more hard in gym and loosing some pounds,

• no way more creepy looking with that smile.

• Nah...

• lose some weight dude.

• My face literally looks like that even when my body is very thin, I have a completely flat stomach on most days. Couldn't make that up

• Get buff not slim