Can you guys comment and rate on me?

Can you guys comment and rate on me?

The boy I liked said I was ugly to everyone and everyone started to laugh. This crushed me tremendously and set a belief that no guy will ever find me attractive.

How would I rate you? You're a 0. Lol you can't even get on a scale. You're not pretty or beautiful.

Most Helpful Guy

• That guy you "liked" is definitely a worthless piece of shit because even if I wouldn't find a girl attractive and wouldn't like her back, but I would at least appreciate her feelings and the fact that she likes me. I see no reason to do what he did.

• Yeah I just feel so different because of the way I look. It hurts a lot.

• I'm sorry guys but this girl looks so young and who knows? Someone could've stolen this picture so I ask you to please get this question reported.

Most Helpful Girl

• What? That is so horrible!! Don't believe that douche! And people that laughed at your are not your friends! You are pretty! You look young still so you are going to mature still. Don't worry about anything. Surround yourself with good people that lift you up. And when people say negative things usually they have their own personal shit going on!

• I will and I'm sorry I'm like crying because the first time I got called pretty by anyone was once and that was like a couple of minutes ago so thank you.

• No problem! Just keep smiling because goods things will happen 😊

What Guys Said 9

• Trust me you are not ugly! You're an attractive girl. That guy needs a good slap in the mouth, as well as the cowards who went along with him and didn't speak up. There are always going to be people like that throughout life. You need to work on your own insecurities, otherwise it wouldn't have bothered you soo much. Listen to the people here who are being sincere, find a female that can help you accentuate your attributes, and go from there. You didn't deserve that, but life isn't always fair. So show the asshole what he passed up on.

• I'm sorry guys but this girl looks so young and who knows? Someone could've stolen this picture so I ask you to please get this question reported and deleted.

• That boy is a tremendous jerk to say something like that. The picture you posted with the funny face and no makeup is unflattering, so I will not rate you.

As you get older you will begin to accept others as people, and pay less attention to their external appearance. Intelligent thoughful guys will do the same, and they will value you for who you are and what type of person you are.

Don't allow others to determine your worth.

• pretty eyes, nice jawline - cute

what look at you looking for?
    im all about the cosmopolitan mamasita types.. so in my book you would need a wardrobe update to chik - upgrade the makeup - a big set of dont look at me im fabulous sunglasses and the same smirk (smirk) ;-)

dont listen to rude random assholes - they are home jerking off to pictures of crossdressers

• Not hot, but kinda cute.

• i dont know what others say, but i see a pair of very bright eyes, full of life and hope, tells me that beholder of these eyes has passion to live life at its full.
    so live ur life and be known to fact that u r very beautiful in your own way :)

• Cool :)

• Can you rate me? Sorry for asking, I was just wondering?

• You look like a guy tbh

• I'd say 5/10 average

• Don't feel bad theirs nothing wrong with you what does look like?

What Girls Said 6

• You're very very attractive and in no way ugly. Love the photo caption too! Star Wars is amazing. If you are at all interested, I could give you some makeup tips, makeup isn't necessary and you look great already, but it can be fun and help you feel more confident. You're eyebrows are fantastic by the way, totally envious!

• Thank you!(: Also, absolutely I'd love some makeup tips. I'm not into the whole concealer and foundation stuff, but I'm open to your opinion. I feel as if I'd feel confident enough to look people in the face if I did have a bit of makeup though. So, yes girly I'm ready!

• Also, I'm not 23 lol I'm 17 so sorry about that!

• I think you're average. Not ugly for sure. Screw him hun, he doesn't deserve your time.

• Do you believe that a guy can find me attractive? I just feel so down. I'm sorry if this comes off whiny but this was like yesterday and it's messing with my mind.

• You're pretty and that guy is definitely not worth your time!

• Thank you, I've never been called pretty before.(: it's just that when I'm called ugly almost all the time by a guy it hurts 1000 times more than anyone's opinion.

• Oh yeah, I completely understand but you can't let other people's opinions of you define who you are : )

• You are not ugly, dear. You are so cute. That guy probably likes girly girls. You have a unique look that seems to fit your interest. Don't let him discourage you. I have been called goofy and boyish by a crush. It hurts but trust me someone is crushinh on you, too. There is always someone who will like/ love you for you. Besides he sounds very immature.

• you passed
    The boy is just some rude troll, it's not you, it's him.