Girls, would you rather your man shaved his chest hair off, kept it somewhat trimmed, or let it grow freely?

Does it depend on body type?

I'm a skinny guy, always have been, regardless of diet or exercise - never been super muscular.

No shoulder or back hair, but very dark and dense on my chest and stomach. Not quite "Austin Powers," but close.

What would you consider a good look?

• Clean-shaven
    55% (26)
  • Trimmed (length?), but not bare
    32% (15)
  • Let it grow out if you can
    13% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't mind for sure, i prefer hair on my men and myself.. But if its very dens then it would look better if it was trimmed

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Unless you are super gorilla hairy, there's not really a reason for a guy to shave his chest hair. But I personally like clean-shaven men. It doesn't really matter though, just one of those things that can make you more appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer clean-shaven, but I would never try to force him to do it. It's his body; if he wants to let hair grow on his chest, that's his decision.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just don't wanna see amazon when he takes off his shirt.

2|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend its naturally smooth across his torso and had very little leg hair. I find that sexier especially as he's muscular as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like hair at all so i suggest clean- shaved. I wouldn't make him, and I wouldn't leave him because of it I just like shaved a lot more.

1|0
    0|0