Hey do you find her attractive?

My boyfriend thinks this bitch really cute.. And I'm getting a bit jealous.

Most Helpful Guy

• im not sure how me finding this woman attractive or not will help you deal with your self esteem/insecurity issues.

you need to be aware, that just like you, your boyfriend is not blind. and just like you, he is going to find other people attractive.

you cannot stop him having these thoughts. however, if you dont have the tools to be able to comfortably converse about how attractive others are, then just ask him not to talk about it...

• Soooo.. Do you find her attractive or not

• can't say that i do. i mean she is not unattractive, but she doesn't catch my attention either.

What Guys Said 11

• No, but she looks decent enough in the top pic.

• She have a natural beauty about her. Look like she have her own natural look.

• No I do not

• Eh. Not my type.

• I don't find her attractive at all.

• Same.. what makes her unattractive?

• Well her hair is the biggest problem, it's terrible. She also has weird lips and eyes.

• Yes, I do. You need to have more confidence in yourself. Just like women, men like confident women.

• Hell no lol

• Exactly I totally agree.. Wht don't you like about her

• Not personally, no

• She is attractive

• u shud b jealous of her

• Cool break :)

• What does that mean?

• Cool looking, I meant.
      Sorry typo error :(

What Girls Said 7

• Uh she's okay. Not ugly but I wouldn't say she's pretty. Fat lips and crazy hair (I have crazy curly hair too so I feel for her). She kinda looks like a bitch tbh.

• She does look very pretty :)
    You should work on your jealousy issues though. Your boyfriend chose to be in a relationship with you and that means that he likes YOU. So stop doubting that and accept that he is going to see that other females are attractive too. That doesn't mean that he likes them better than he likes you. You see other guys that you think are attractive, but that doesn't make you love your boyfriend any less, does it?

• Yeah, it looks like she has her own individual style, and she's got nice skin and pretty hair. Don't know why you're jealous though... just because people get into relationships doesn't mean they stop finding others attractive.

• Maybe he will end up dating her.

• Why are you getting mad at girl when its your boyfriend to blame for finding her attractive? she's ok.

• I think she is very pretty

• She's okay, but your attitude is unattractive. Direct your anger at your boyfriend, not her.