I feel like i'm ready to start dating. I want to open a dating profile, what are my chances of meeting some decent people, based on my looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• the chances of you meeting decent guys is good depending on the level of effort you are willing to put in.

heaps of guys will message you because you clearly quite attractive, so whom you meet from there is sorta dependent on you. if you read their profiles and not just look at their pictures, and then attempt to have genuine conversations before meeting up, then yeah, you'll meet some decent guys.

but yeah that would probably be my tip. dont meet too quick (but dont take forever either). make them work for it. if they can't converse via email, its not going to get better in person.

• Thank you so much! That's my question exactly, will the amount of effort I and whomever messages me, determine the level of interest they have to really getting to know someone?

• =)

its not a guarantee, but its a good indication.

just try and be true to yourself, hopefully they will do they same, and dont be afraid to take a chance on someone =)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're good looking and should have free time and places to meet people. Why go online? Online is really only great for people past 25-26 who are too busy with work and don't have lots of places to meet others. You get a lot of "spam" online like guys sending dirty messages and guys way older or out if the area you have on your profile.

What Guys Said 21

• Based on your looks, you'll probably be bombarded with over a 100 messages per day. So you'll probably have a hard time filtering people out! :P

• Yeah what he said^

• @ShocknAwem

yeah, men will be all over her on a dating site for sure!

• @Asker

The only way to determine that, is to go by your intuition. You can't talk to hundreds of men to find out who is genuine.

• Meeting someone? Very high
    Meeting someone decent? That depends on you and your willingness to sift.

• Are dating sites a good option?

• For meeting guys? Looking like you? Ya, you'll get so many messages you won't know what to do with them all. However, the messages from the decent guys will be buried within them all and you'll most likely ignore them because you're so overwhelmed. So whether its a good idea depends on your willingness to sift through all of the messages and give each guy a fair shake. Not all decent guys will immediately jump off the screen at you. The vast majority of people are boring and unoriginal so you might not be impressed by a guy's opening message and overlook him even though he could be the perfect guy for you. As an attractive girl, your success on online dating will be dictated by your patience, impartiality, and judiciousness.

• Thank you

• OMG, you I like "Nigella Lawson Jr." You will definitely get hits.

• Chances of meeting decent people based on looks... I don't know if it's possible to say, looks can attract any kind of people.

• I had several dating profiles in my time and to be honest, they are meat markets, out of the many ladies I dated, only one was redeemable, you are beautiful and you will probably get 50 to 100 messages a day, imagine having to fish through those to find a decent guy... good luck with that.

• Oh you are going to get bombarded...

• Your profile pic is beautiful, but you should be ready for pervs sending you dirty messages because of how much boob you're showing. I suggest a face pic only.

• ... but i'm not intentionally "showing" anything.

• I know you're not intentionally doing it, but you have to realize that you very well endowed. You're a lucky lady to have such a large bust, so that's what I'm actually saying. I'm not saying the photo is sluttly or anything, I just know how guys are on those dating sites. They see a woman with large boobs and they send her a message without reading the profile about her likes/dislikes.

I'm just trying to give you advice about using those dating sites so you find a nice guy who appreciates your personality and isn't in it for your body.

• You shouldn't have a problem. A guy will feel lucky to have you.

• With that pic, you'll attract a lot of creeps.

• You look beautiful so you will attract assholes.

• very very high

• Easily, I'd message quickly if I saw that kind of girl.

• very good chance. I like your boobs. . . .

• you are hot gonna get so much guys

• Great

• not at all

• you'll get a ton of messages but most of the guys will just ant sex
    now lets hope there honest

• Are all of the guys on dating sites, just looking for that?

• no but
      most will and it has nothing to do with you
      its the fact that we don't trust women, we really don't trust women, that's why guys want nothing serious

• I'm damm ready

• You look pretty :)

• Pretty damn good. Where do you live? Lol. And filter out the decent guys by how eloquently they speak, and if they write more than 5 word responses. Intelligence and respect should be keys to finding a guy who will want to date and not just have sex

• With a face and breasts like that, you will be beating men off with a stick. Decent men? It depends on you. You are the one who gets to pick.

What Girls Said 2

• lol can you stop with these questions already it's getting annoying

• with your look, you can have a guy asking you for dates in real life
    why online?