Do I look fat or overweight?

Just wanting to get an idea because I was told I am in another post today. This is actually at night on a full stomach.
Do I look fat or overweight?

Updates:
Well, I think this solves that fuckery
Any more?

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah a little chubby (in the cheeks and stomach). But still better than the majority of Americans these days.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've got to disagree. Even I don't see chub on my stomach, maybe if I imagine it but actually really not

• Show All
    • Totally. I was really all perfect some years back you know. My face has always been more or lesd like that though. Anyway, it's an ego blow to be anything less I guess. We'll see. I will work on it but won't make it a big deal. If girls like it and it's basically a negligible difference and that's what you're saying then I definitely will take that into account. I just like to win

• Yup, exactly. Most people could get a better body if they really wanted to, but people won't criticise you for having one that isn't "perfect" because hardly anyone has a perfect body. If a girl likes your personality, chances are she won't care about a little extra fat.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't look fat or over weight however there is room for improvement! Keep working towards your goals!

0|2
    0|0
  • You've just got a chubby face is all, really.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Your face is chubby, but not fat. Your body, it's just muscular.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude, that is one damn sexy skin tone :'(

0|1
    0|0
  • No not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut down and save the muscles brah

0|0
    0|0
  • Flabby