Do I look fat or overweight?

Just wanting to get an idea because I was told I am in another post today. This is actually at night on a full stomach.
Do I look fat or overweight?

Well, I think this solves that fuckery
Any more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah a little chubby (in the cheeks and stomach). But still better than the majority of Americans these days.

• I've got to disagree. Even I don't see chub on my stomach, maybe if I imagine it but actually really not

• Totally. I was really all perfect some years back you know. My face has always been more or lesd like that though. Anyway, it's an ego blow to be anything less I guess. We'll see. I will work on it but won't make it a big deal. If girls like it and it's basically a negligible difference and that's what you're saying then I definitely will take that into account. I just like to win

• Yup, exactly. Most people could get a better body if they really wanted to, but people won't criticise you for having one that isn't "perfect" because hardly anyone has a perfect body. If a girl likes your personality, chances are she won't care about a little extra fat.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't look fat or over weight however there is room for improvement! Keep working towards your goals!

• You've just got a chubby face is all, really.

What Guys Said 7

• Your face is chubby, but not fat. Your body, it's just muscular.

• Dude, that is one damn sexy skin tone :'(

• No not really.

• Cut down and save the muscles brah

• Flabby

• u dot not look fat, just overweight, maybe 10 pounds

• You have a nice body :)