Straight girls with short hair and wears men's clothing - ATTRACTIVE?

I personally do certainly look like a boy, as I have pretty short hair and wear only men's clothing (unless a special occasion comes up) and almost never wear makeup (however, I am in the photo below). Do boys (and girls and anything in between) find this kind of "androgynous" look attractive?Straight girls with short hair and wears men's clothing - ATTRACTIVE?Picture above is of me for an example :3

• Hot?
  • Or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are pretty! That said, a lot of men (and women) will assume you are a lesbian. I know that is not right, but most straight women do not want to wear men's clothing. Furthermore, it is kinda well known that most men like long hair on a woman. So, if you do not portray those things, men will assume that you are not trying to attract them, but rather another woman. However, at the end of the day, you have to do what makes you feel comfortable. If you feel comfortable with short hair and men's clothes, do that, and the right man will be attracted to you for how you are.

What Guys Said 15

• Not to me. I prefer feminine girls. But that's me.

• Ha-ha. In "That's me" I'm saying it's what I like. My opinion basically.

• Oh yes, you are smoking hot.

• Very few straight girls can pull it off well. You're one of those few

• You have a beautiful face, but it's ruined by your lack of girly fashion. You would look better if you grew your hair out long and wore girls clothes.

• Hot and sexy as hell

• Hot :P

• I think you look pretty.

• Your face is very pretty. Grow your hair out and be proud of your beauty own it. You deff could be a jaw dropper in my opinion!!

• I don't care about style. By the way, nice blue streaks

• Definitely not.

• Lol nope, far from hot

• You have a pretty face, but the hairstyle doesn't really suit you. I'm not a fan of shorter hair on girls, so I'm a little biased. I think if you grow out your hair then you will probably look very pretty

• Hell no

• ewwwwww no
    most men hate that
    I want a women

• Feminine girls

What Girls Said 6

• You have a beautiful face! And I'm not a fan of short hair but you rock it! Love how the plaid matches the blue in your hair💗

• You are very pretty and if that's what you like to wear stick to you that's what makes you you very beautiful!

• i think you're very attractive ohh myyy

• Some boys do but you will find a lot of boy don't. You will also find a lot of lesbians trying it out with you also. I have short hair and I've also kissed a lot of gay men and I've acutally had sex with a gay man so you never know

• If they're good looking then yes.

• So hot would sit on your face anytime