COULD I BE A MODEL?

COULD I BE A MODEL?
I'm curious, just judging by my face, could i be a model?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Modeling is more than your face. Although there is literally racial diversity in modeling (something that needs to be changed), there is a high amount of facial diversity in the high fashion industry. Most people assume you just have to be hot, but this is so incredibly flawed as there are plenty of high fashion models who are not necessarily attractive and have had highly successful careers. Think Magdelina Frackowiak

What Guys Said 9

• Remember that modeling is not only about looks. And you don't have to be a 10/10 to model. Well, it depends on what you're modeling.

• Yes, the industry looks for unconventional faces these days. I'm just saying.

• yeah the perverted old judges would love you.

• We're the wrong people to ask :p

• I mean I haven't seen you with different hairdo but no

• too ordinary looking in my opinion

• No but I'd still fuck you. When you're 16 of course.

• No. :o :D

• You look so pretty :D

P. s. You look french

What Girls Said 6

• It really depends on what kind of model. A runway model? Probably not. They look for small, angular, square, circle or heart shaped faces for that. A VS Angel, probably not, you have to have an angular rectangle shaped face and usually a more upturned nose. On the other hand, if you wanted to model for advertising, or if you are particularly good at acting, on tv shows, you have a great face for that. So don't lose hope! Just find what is right for you.

• You have a pretty face, but it's generic. The modeling industry looks for more unique faces.

• You have a really pretty face but generally in modeling they go for people with very sharp, defined faces.

• You look french :)

• You seem to be too chubby to be a model.

• Look:to be a model you dont have to have a beautiful face. An average one is sometimes enough.
    The one that is really important is your body.