This girl is having crisis she is 43 kg (94 lbs) and wants to lose weight to 38 kg (83 lbs), what do you think (see photo below)?

More opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not so bad, I wouldn't call it a crisis. Japanese girls are teeny (height as well, usually), and they aren't anorexic. They eat a whole lot.

Check out this girl: she's 38 kilograms and sets a record for eating 4.9 kilograms of ramen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYIzeL22JeY

Japanese girls eat a boatload -- they eat more than I do, but maintain these kinds of weights through exercise and a rapid metabolism.

• After she ate almost 13% of her body weight in food, they went to get ice cream after.

• Mainly this is a little bit of a pet peeve of mine since there might be a number of girls in Japan with a serious problem, but I've just dated and lived with some Japanese girls who seem like they could pull this off naturally (I was suspicious for quite a while as to how they manage to eat more than I do).

I would suggest that there are at least some who can pull this off without a serious eating disorder.

• My wife is very much like this (not as small or as light as these girls, but close), and unless she's been managing to hide laxatives from me when I'm usually in the home 24/7 (I work there), don't think she has any eating disorders.

But her lifestyle is one of constant exercise -- just going to work and back, on average she walks about 2 hours a day, and that's the bare minimum, while taking classes like dancing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I think any women weighing 83lbs, let alone 94, should gain some weight. Being that skinny is not attractive.

• I hope for her that Japan is not a too windy country…

• No why would she lose weight

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, I would love to be as slim as her.