Should I lose some weight?

Should I lose some weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are fine, but cut down on the snacks, sodas, and sugary drinks. Eat fruits and vegetables.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're by no means overweight but you still have a bit to lose if you wanted to :) if you want to lose it because it will make you feel better about yourself then thats fine but it's also fine if you don't want to lose anymore weight, because you're fine as you are.

What Guys Said 30

• Cut Sugar and only drink water. It gets really good if you stick with it trust me. Try to make your meals 80% alkaline based and 20% acid based. Google alkaline if you don't understand that. Then do this workout everyday. In about a month you will have significant differences. The diet will have your skin glowing and the exercise will have you happy and positive.
    Workout: Get a stopwatch. Set 5 mins.
    You will be doing.
    Mountain Climbers
    Plank
    Knee to elbow crunches
    Goes likes this
    30sec Mountain Climbers
    30sec Plank
    30sec Knee to elbow crunches
    30sec Mountain Climbers
    30sec Plank
    30sec Knee to elbow crunches
    30sec Mountain Climbers
    30sec Plank
    30sec Knee to elbow crunches
    30sec Mountain Climbers
    5 mins no rest. After 30 seconds switch exercise.
    This will work you but you will lose weight.
    Stick to it and it will become easier and you will be looking sexy and feeling sexy.
    Good luck !

• No, you look great... some things you could do do come to mind though ;) aha

• I suggest trying to trim down a little by eating more healthy foods foods and being more active. But you are not overweight or unattractive.

• Depends on your reasons.

If you just care for overall attractiveness, then you're fine. But if you want to fit clothes a little better, a little exercise would work fine.

• let me put it this way: you shouldn't gain more.
    if you are comfortable right now and even have to ask then you probably don't need to lose any weight. you look average... maybe a few pounds too much but nothing too bad.

• Your chubbiness is cute :3

• Yeah. Definitely

• I know what you want... to get that yes you need to lose a good 10-15 pounds maybe 20 even.

• Yea like 8-10 pounds

• a little couldn't hurt

• Nope perfectly fine just the way you are

• Sexy.

• Just tone up

• Lose weight? Eh... more like tone up if anything. You look fine either way.

• It wouldn't hurt to lose about 7-12 lbs, but your still attractive the way you are.

• Up to you, I think you look nice

• No you're good. I like your size.

• a fraction perhaps, but don't over do it

• Very little if any. Just need to tone up a bit at most. You look good.

• Umm bad.

• No! I like you just the way you are.

• could loose a little but it is not necessary. you have sexy boobs.

• not a lot, if your not happy just a bout 15 lbs will give you more curves, but your not bad

• yes you should, little is enough

• Na... You're fine

• yup a little bit on tummy

• You look good the way you are.

• lol why do you show your breasts

• I love your body

• If you wanted to sure, I'd say you're a little overweight but not too much. You are not fat by any means, and I would consider you to be "fuckable".

What Girls Said 18

• I don't know you tell us. Are you able to do everything you want to? Can you go everywhere you want to go? If yes then your're great! If no then try experimenting with small lifestyle changes that fit in with you :)

• Nobody can tell you what to do. That is your choice if you want to lose weight or not. I personally believe anybody who is above their ideal weight should try to lose weight.

• Not really. You're ok as is, but perhaps you can tone up if you really wanted.

• Yeah, you could stand to lose some.

• Only if you're unhappy

• You look a lot like me. I think you're beautiful, but you've always got potential to lose weight too.

• yeah I think you should.

• I don't see nothing wrong with your weight. you are perfectly fine. If you just want to tone your body go to a gym but don't lose weight!

• I think losing alittle weight would be good and then toning yourself. A toned stomach looks good

• Don't focus on losing weight. If you work out and just convert what you have to a greater portion of muscle you'll be stunning.

• Yes yes yes lose weight you're way too big

• No you don't have to, you're fine.

• No, do not lose weight, unless you're boobs will keep the cup.

• Cute body

• yes but just a little bit.

• Are you happy? That's all that matters.

• No. You don't need to

• Yes, you should. You're not just a bit chubby, you're fat.

• I always see an 18-24 female anon on these questions telling girls they're fat no matter how they look. Would you know anything about that or is this just some ~mysterious~ coincidence?

• @BellePepper Seriously? You don't think this girl is fat?

• She's not fat, goddamn. She' pretty average/ normal. If she wants to tone up a little bit, it's her problem. I hate that people like you can't even be man enough to say things like that with a real photo and not freakin anonymous. Because I'd love to see that!!