How bad is my body?

I've been told I'll never get a boyfriend if I don't change how I look. Is it really that bad? (And no I'm not pregnant just fat lol)
How bad is my body?

• Too fat for me!
  • Not too fat! Id still date you!
  • Just chubby. Still cute/attractive.
  • Chubby, but unattractive. I wouldn't date.
  • Attractive! Don't worry.
  • Unattractive. Fix it!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think your body is that bad. It's not like you're grossly obese. You're top heavy which can be a challenge because it makes you look disproportionate. But it also just means that that's where you store fat. A proper weight loss routine can fix that.

What Guys Said 22

• "How bad is my body"

I think the better question would be "How bad is my self-esteem?".

• The guy who drops you for it has a problem, not you :D
    Not that it's time to gain weight and you're not skinny but fat... they're teasing you or maybe even obsessed with being extremely skinny. Guys don't look that way, they look for a nice smile :D

• I can't tell if your stomach is flat or not

• Don't see any sign of fatness. Looking good. Ignore sh*tty things people say about you.

• I can't believe someone said this to you. You look great to me. Not chubby or fat. You look like a healthy normal weight for your size. You're hot!

• With your type of body, I bet my bottom dollar that there are guys who think you are out of their leagues.

• Still attractive to me, I'd date you, if you were older

• No your fine. I dated a girl like you when I was around your age who was top heavy and had a little weight on her. If you loose the weight, you'll be even better looking.

• Cute chubby !! ^^

• lousy picture quality but you look fine.

• if you think its bad do what every girl that transforms herself does... work really hard

• Terrible pic. But you look fine I guess.

• Looking AMAZING to me.

• nice question let me think the answer...

• Nice trolling dude

• If you won't get a boyfriend because you're considered fat then you're better off without one

• who told you that lol

• Too young too worry about it

• It's decent, nothing to worry about :)

• No you are a lost cause, a bottle of pills for you

• Can I tell u something

• Not at all fat.. you are perfect...

What Girls Said 8

• you're not fat! you might be a little chubby i suppose but you look totally fine! you don't need to change your body to find a boyfriend whoever is telling you that is just being a jerk.

• Congratulations to this woman for the weight loss.

https://runpress.wordpress.com/tag/milestone/

• Your body isn't bad. Tell your parents how you feel about yourself and ask to see a therapist.

• How could someone say that to you? 😑 Your body is fine, trust me.
    At my school, there are a BUNCH of obese girls and God forbid someone calls them fat.
    Whoever told you that must be insecure about their own body. Don't believe them, many guys would go for you. If you aren't happy with your body, there is always room for improvement, too. :)

• Oh sweetie, stop worrying! I wish I was as "fat" now as I thought I was at your age. Whoever told you that was being mean and, frankly, the guys you date should work just as hard to look good. It's totally hypocritical for them to demand someone "hot" when they're playing video games all day and eating junk food, and looked like they just rolled out of Dunkin Donuts.

• It shouldn't matter what people think about you, love yourself and the rest will come x

• you should change your mobile. It takes small awful pictures.

• Fix it, fix it, fix it.