Does my hair look better curly or straight?

Does my hair look better curly or straight?

• Curly
    30% (15)12% (7)21% (22)Vote
  • Straight
    42% (21)58% (33)50% (54)Vote
  • I don't care
    6% (3)7% (4)7% (7)Vote
  • Both look decent
    16% (8)21% (12)19% (20)Vote
  • Just shave it off
    6% (3)2% (1)3% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Straight. I find curly to look a bit weird, because the hair's straight from the roots up to 5 inches down and then just all of a sudden goes really curly throughout. In any case, I think wavy hair would suit you even better than straight, since it would give you more volume and make your hair look thicker than it does when straight.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I put curly, but maybe just because curly hair is kind of rare to me, a bit exotic. I was very strongly tempted to put "both look decent".

I find it odd that you scribbled out your face when your profile already reveals it. Was that to prevent guys from ogling your face? I think it makes it harder for me to tell, since I'd want to evaluate your hair in the context of how it matches your face.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well its actually because I looked a mess in both those photos, but thanks anyway

• I think the curly hair is nice, but I might be biased since I don't see it too often, living in Japan. I like the one in your main profile picture. There's something fun about that look to me.

• Probably straight. Use whichever style you feel most pretty in.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks naturally straight but curled using an iron...
    Looks better straight I'd say

Haha we can still see you!

2|0
    0|0
    • You can't see me, my face is obviously invisible, but no its naturally curly it takes me ages to straighten it

• Haha if you say so.
      Actually It looks good straight but don't know what it looks like fully curley.

• I like the straight look, but everyone is different. Do what you like! Curly doesn't look bad at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look way prettier with straight hair. Although I don't know why you crossed out your face because from what I can see you're beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • xD nice face cover

All three of these pics look fabulous tbh, it's really your choice

2|0
    0|0
  • Straight all the way

1|0
    0|0
  • You have an attractive face so both suits ya !

1|0
    0|0
  • Way prettier when straight

1|0
    0|0
  • girl you need a new straightener or get your hair relaxed or something

1|0
    0|0
  • I think straight and why you hiding your beautiful face?

1|0
    0|0
  • Straight
    You're so beatiful👍

1|0
    0|0
  • lol hun we can see what you look like
    curly for me

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. it looks good either way
    2. that censor is terrible, you can still easily recognize you and it doesn't make too much sense with the uncensored face as profile pic lol :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're possessed by a demon there seems to be this blacck ichor all over your face in the pictures

0|0
    0|0
  • dont scribble your face out next time, you're very pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Straight... I don't understand why you scribbled out your face

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i love the curly hair, but straight is gorgeous too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the straight one BUT my opinion may be biased cos I don't like those kinda curls. I prefer those big, loose, beach waves better and I think that'd look good on you too, if you haven't tried that style before :)

1|0
    0|0
  • straight! omg ur so pretty lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Go straight

1|0
    0|0
  • Both look really nice! Maybe alternate each day/ week? x

1|0
    0|0