Does my hair look better curly or straight?

• Curly
  • Straight
  • I don't care
  • Both look decent
  • Just shave it off

Most Helpful Girl

• Straight. I find curly to look a bit weird, because the hair's straight from the roots up to 5 inches down and then just all of a sudden goes really curly throughout. In any case, I think wavy hair would suit you even better than straight, since it would give you more volume and make your hair look thicker than it does when straight.

What Guys Said 17

• I put curly, but maybe just because curly hair is kind of rare to me, a bit exotic. I was very strongly tempted to put "both look decent".

I find it odd that you scribbled out your face when your profile already reveals it. Was that to prevent guys from ogling your face? I think it makes it harder for me to tell, since I'd want to evaluate your hair in the context of how it matches your face.

• Well its actually because I looked a mess in both those photos, but thanks anyway

• I think the curly hair is nice, but I might be biased since I don't see it too often, living in Japan. I like the one in your main profile picture. There's something fun about that look to me.

• Probably straight. Use whichever style you feel most pretty in.

• It looks naturally straight but curled using an iron...
    Looks better straight I'd say

Haha we can still see you!

• You can't see me, my face is obviously invisible, but no its naturally curly it takes me ages to straighten it

• Haha if you say so.
      Actually It looks good straight but don't know what it looks like fully curley.

• I like the straight look, but everyone is different. Do what you like! Curly doesn't look bad at all.

• You look way prettier with straight hair. Although I don't know why you crossed out your face because from what I can see you're beautiful.

• xD nice face cover

All three of these pics look fabulous tbh, it's really your choice

• Straight all the way

• You have an attractive face so both suits ya !

• Way prettier when straight

• girl you need a new straightener or get your hair relaxed or something

• I think straight and why you hiding your beautiful face?

• Straight
    You're so beatiful👍

• lol hun we can see what you look like
    curly for me

• 1. it looks good either way
    2. that censor is terrible, you can still easily recognize you and it doesn't make too much sense with the uncensored face as profile pic lol :P

• I think you're possessed by a demon there seems to be this blacck ichor all over your face in the pictures

• dont scribble your face out next time, you're very pretty

• Straight... I don't understand why you scribbled out your face

What Girls Said 5

• i love the curly hair, but straight is gorgeous too.

• I prefer the straight one BUT my opinion may be biased cos I don't like those kinda curls. I prefer those big, loose, beach waves better and I think that'd look good on you too, if you haven't tried that style before :)

• straight! omg ur so pretty lol

• Go straight

• Both look really nice! Maybe alternate each day/ week? x