How much weight should I lose?

How much weight should I lose?

I'm 5'4 and currently 168 lbs. I'm in the process of getting in shape but I don't really have a set goal in mind for what I wanna get down to. What weight do you think I'd look best at?

Most Helpful Guy

• About 122lbs would be considered a very healthy weight for your height and if you worked on toning your core and arms would look very attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look great the way you are!! But if you were to lose weight, I'd say 135 lbs would be a good target ❤️

What Guys Said 17

• You seem to carry any weight you think you have well, but if you're set on losing weight:

My wife is 5ft 3in and she's 110lbs and I think she looks great at that weight. So I'd imagine that 115-120lbs would be a healthy and attractive weight for someone who is 5ft 4in.

• you should lose any amount of weight you feel content with.

• ... you sorta posted pics where your body fat, existent or not, cannot be seen.

I'd say don't go too low. Don't let it take over your life

• You'd look good at 140 if you tone your body the right way.

• I don't know about 140 pounds for someone who's only 5 foot 4 it's still a healthy weight but 5-10 more pounds would make her overweight (although an exact age would make this claim more accurate) and unless she had a very low body fat % this weight wouldn't look very toned.

• 25 would be a good goal, and achievable :)

• Don't lose any weight, you are perfect as you are.

• No way you're168. Unless you eat concrete blocks.

• well technically I weigh 167.8 smh

• You look pretty normal so you shouldn't lose too much weight

• yeap you should lose some weight

• 168 lbs is about 65 to 70 Kg but don't worry that's normal

• I think you look good.

• Do nothing,,, stay as you are, you're fine.

• You look awesome

• I don't know I'm too light. I'm 16 at 111 lbs so anyone can drag me in my chair lol

• None. Stay right there

• U look perfectly fit

• You look good to me already😊👌👌👌🎂

• 65 kg approx.

What Girls Said 10

• Only around 10 pounds or so, and don't do it by dieting!!! Work out, it's much better to loose fat and gain muscle than it is to just lose fat, also, eating more veggies and proteins will help as well.

• I would say 30 lbs.

• You look great the way you are

• What weight did you like the best in the past? How old are you? It's purely subjective. I'm 5'5" and liked myself best at 130 but that was a loooooooooong time ago. Now if I could maintain 145 or 140 I'd be thrilled.

• Idk?
    Depends on your age

• You'd look best at 168 lbs

• Weight isn't a big deal. Just focus on working out and not eating bad.

• That's quite heavy for your height, ideally I think you'd probably want to get to around 125 or lighter

• 5 kg minimum... i d loose all 10 if i were u

• Girl, you look beautiful!! Don't worry about your weight because you are fabulous!! But if you do decide to lose some weight, I'll be there in spirit supporting you, girl!!

(P. S. I'm 5'4 too lol)