I don't normally do this?

I am extremly self concious, and have very low self esteem.
so i was wondering if i could get some opinions on how i look and what i can do to improve it.. i don't like to do make up or anything like that.
Also i'm trying to loose weight how much weight do you think? I'm aiming to loose 30 pounds.I don't normally do this..?

Anything helps, thanks guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly think you don't need to lose weight. You look great. All you need is a bit of confidence.

• Thank you very much, It's a lot harder than it sounds though since my confidence is pretty much nonexistent

• will do! have a great day

• And the same to you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Trim the brows. A little makeup couldn't hurt but you are pretty without it. I think some outfits look better and more put together with makeup such as the formal dress but to each their own

• Ahh yes my eye brow, everyone says i should but i feel like i would look worse with thin eyebrows. and make up i will try.

• You could get it done professionally. It's cheap and quick.

• Oh okay that's better haha thanks

What Guys Said 29

• Don't lose any weight. You're absolutely beautiful the way you are. I especially like your eyes. God says your soul is worth more than all the treasures on this earth. Do you believe that? If you only knew how valuable you are, there will never be anyone like you on this earth again after you are gone. You are special, loving, and worthy of devotion. If a guy can't wait until after marriage to have sex with you he's not worth your time.

• Wow probably the best comment on here thank you

• You're welcome. I know you already picked Most helpful but you needed to know this.

• Yeah I probably picked a bit early

• *shakes head*
    You have a pretty face and I'm not gonna lie you have large breasts - together these things make you very attractive. You are 9/10 if not 10/10.
    It doesn't look like you need to lose weight - you don't look too fat or too thin.
    But if you want to lose weight (but I'm not sure it would make you more attractive because you're already looking very good) maybe try joining a fitness class?

Can I ask, other than your body (which I've already covered) is there anything else that makes your self esteem low? Honestly you look really good and I find it hard to believe that you don't seem to realise.

• Well I really appreciate that and i have been going to the gym so woo! Well I'm not sure I'm just insecure about everything, face, body etc.. have had countless people say I look like a guy which I usually laugh off but now it's starting to make me feel bad about myself. Though on here I posted me in more feminine attire I normally wear jeans and guy tshirt so that may be the problem.

• i'm guessing it must just be the way you dress (although you can dress however you want) because you look nothing like a guy in your pictures.

• Well thank you very much

• I honestly think you're quite cute. No complaints really at all.

The biggest misconception out there is the belief that everybody needs to be as skinny as a toothpick to find love out there. There are different body types and there are plenty of different looks out there. You look just fine the way you are. You do not look overweight to me at all. As long as you eat healthy and you get proper exercise like any other person needs, you do not need to be worried about anything.

My biggest advice to you is to just be yourself and don't let anyone tell you that you need to look a certain way to get attention from someone. Yes I'm a white knight, but I'm telling the truth here. Have a great day. ^__^

• You look adorable and fun. Like a breath of fresh air.
    I don't think you need to lose weight, but if it makes you feel better...

• Be happy with who you are :-) maybe working out isn't a bad idea and its never a bad thing to ask people their opinion :) out there , there will be a guy who thinks you are the most beautiful girl out there, and in the end only that matters :)

• Yeah i've been working out and actually have lost around pounds since i took those photos. And you are definitely right but really i'm doing this for myself right now :)

• around 20**

• never forget that, always love yourself first :)

• You're pretty already. I can't tell if you need to lose weight, which probably means you don't need to. But do what you want cause you'll still look good.

• Thanks man, yeah well i just want to feel better about myself.

• In the first pic you remind me of Thea Queen 49.media.tumblr.com/.../...sta1tm4f5so3_r1_250.gif

• She's super pretty so uhm thank you for that, but i see no resembalance

• I think you look very very very beautiful right now and losing some will be just a bonus. (Y) (Y)

• I appreciate that thank you.

• losing weight would be a better self esteem boost because it requires effort on YOUR part to accomplish a visual difference YOU see. otherwise you're relying on other peoples opinion to feel better about yourself.

• Yeah that's my main goal right now I just want to feel better about myself.

• 6 or 7

• you have a beautiful face :)

• You're really pretty

• You look fine... When you said you needed to lose weight, i thought

• very very (+1000 times more) gorgeous <3

• You have amazing legs x

• Such a good jawline!

• You don't need to change anything.

• You look pretty hot tbh :)

• oh not what i was expecting haha.. well thank you I appreciate it.

• You are brunette so that's a plus for me.

• :) thanks haha

• very pretty

• Follow me?

• i find u a lot pretty, just lose 15 pounds

• I am trying haha thanks

• You look gorgeous. I love that you don't do much make up.

• Thank you very much :)

• Sexy

• how old are you your year of birth?

• How old do you think i am?

• 16, actually almost 17.

• I think you are completely crazy. 200%

• Haha not sure what you mean.

• Looking good, great curves :) so pretty face.

• 30 lbs seems too much. Some guys would think you're optimal now. You're well proportioned. You could lose some and have a 'different' look, whether it would be better, depends who you ask.

I think you're above average in the face. I also think you'll grow into your looks. You don't have a 'cute little girl' face. I think you'll age well.

Too shy to smile with your lips open, I take it?

• Yeah a lot of people say that'd be to much but for my height I should be about 20 pounds lighter.
      And well that means a lot thank you, and yeah I'm a bit to shy haha

• Honestly? You have a really sexy body but kind of a "Butter face" (But her face) But i would definitely tity fuck you or fuck you from behind

• Yes i'm familure with the term... could i ask you what it is about my face that is unattractive to you?

• True, been a very boring day though ;) XD

• I can relate to that.

• I like curvy girls so you're perfect to me. Sorry I can give u any advice

What Girls Said 5

• Sweetie your beautiful the way you are. Teens don't just don't understand that yet 😊

• Awe that's very kind of you, thank you!

• I think you would look good with some makeup and lip color. And grow your hair out. But you should really do whatever you're comfortable with. Don't try to be someone you're not.

• Actually this hair length is the best it's look I use to have have longer hair and it makes my face look fatter etc.. and it's kinda flat but I'll try makeup

• Um I think you look okay, oh don't need to change anything, but if you insist on something, eyeliner would be okay, maybe some nude lipstick, and maybe a nice cat eye with eyeliner. Either way, you look perfect

• Alright thanks. I don't really like make up but have tried it. doesn't always look good but that may be because i have no experience putting it on. Thanks for the comment.

• Happiness matters the most. Get rid of the things making you depressed and u will lose weight automatically

• I've been trying to be more positive so hopefully it will help, thanks for the comment

• ur very pretty it doesn't look like you need to lose weight to me.