What do you think of my swimsuits? Do they look okay?

I'm going on vacation to Cancun soon and I want to know if my swimsuits look alright on me? Also, would you consider them as bikinis? My boyfriend doesn't want me to wear a bikini on vacation, because he's not coming with me (it's a family vacation).

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one looks great, the pattern on the second is a little too busy.

I'd take it as a compliment that he doesn't want other guys looking at you, he clearly finds you attractive and believes that you'll draw attention from guys.

Reassure him that he's the only one for you (etc.) and if that doesn't work, just tell him to grow the fuck up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the purple the most. It goes well with your skin tone. I've never been a fan of flower patterns. A bikini is a bikini... 👙

What Guys Said 18

• I like the top one the best but they both seem well fitted to you.

Of course they are bikinis, being a two peice suit makes it a bikini. They are not string bikinis, or micro bikinis, or extreme bikinis but they are bikinis.

• i really don't wanna sound mean cause i'm really tempted. but i'll say tell him to stop being a bitch.

• He doesn't want other guys to look at me, especially when he's not there. LOL

• there's a reason that i said i don't wanna sound mean and i don't wanna say it... but yeah, i know. tell him to stop being a bitch. it's a fucking bathing suit. you aren't the only girl who's ever worn 1.

• Would I consider them bikinis? I could consider them to be tractors, but they are not that. I could consider them to be rockets. But they aren't. But what they really are is bikinis. And if you don't know that, you should skip the vacation and do some extra studying. Even third graders know what bikinis are.

• Looks great 💁🏻

• It would be a crime NOT to wear those bikinis in Cancun. Go for it, you look AMAZING in them.

• I like the purple one, but I am not in general a fan of floral prints.. nothing personal..

• Yeah I think that's ok

• I like the second one better. They're ok. Yes, they both look like bikinis.

• sexy and hot body

• Girl those bikinis are so cute where did you get them?

• They look wonderful

• your breasts are really sexy

• Yes it's a bikini and the purple one is the best

• "My boyfriend doesn't want me to wear a bikini on vacation, because he's not coming with me "

You dont see that as a major red flag?

• I know he's a jealous guy, but I love him!

• Ok on you? No

• The swimwear looks fine, but you should lose weight.

• You dont got no boyfriend stop lying stop lying why you always lying mmmmm o my god stop freaking lying

• Yeah they are fine.

What Girls Said 8

• I like the colors :)

• Obviously they are considered bikinis... ? I like the first one better but they both look great.

• The purple one looks better and yes that is a bikini. You should go with a one piece. It's not like your tying to impress anyone. . . other than your boyfriend

• Umm... Yes. Those are bikinis. What else would they be.

And you look fine.

• the second is ok.

• I think they both look fine. the purple one looks best in my opinion

• Um.. you shouldn't be wearing bikinis if you're overweight

• I'm a nice person and want to be honest with you. This isn't the bathing suit for you. If you're going to wear the too, at least get some bigger bottoms because these bikini bottoms are choking you (aka coochie cutters). They are pushing your love handles out too much. So wear bigger size bottoms ans you'll look great :) I like the purple