Do you think my body is very unattractive/ugly?

• Ugly/Bad/Unattractive
  • Meh
  • Pretty/Attractive
  • Other (Please specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• You can sit on my face any day with that body. Damn girl

• Re-reading that it was probably a little un-classy. But on the real; you are extremely attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• All of you saying it's ugly are being mean af. You look fine, asker.

• So it's mean to state an opinion? We have to lie to her?

• yes but a lot of girls say this about men.

• Thinking someone's body is ugly is not mean. You just described yourself what kind of body you consider ugly. That's not mean either.

She specifically asked for honest opinions. People (thankfully) are giving honest answers. Now some might be mean about how they present their opinions. But it's not mean to have that opinion.

What Guys Said 38

• No, I don't think your body is unattractive or ugly. A girl doesn't have to be slender to have a sexy body. You have nice curves.

• I feel like it would be wrong for me to lie here, so I'll be frank. To be completely honest, you aren't my type. To fit what I personally find "attractive," you would need to lose some weight. I voted A.

However, nothing is saying you can't do it though if you want to and put your mind to it!

• Unattractive because of the bodyfat tbh sorry

• since you put this out there (unlike the other question), you're really fat. your boyfriend has nothing to worry about other guys checking you out...

• Well, then it's too bad that other guys actually do check me out and say i'm hot. Just because you're not attracted doesn't mean other guys aren't. You're not every guy, every guy is different and i'm chubby, not that fat like you seem to think.

• @ConsultantIsBack i got you too, bruh!

• Great spech bro people need to grow up and accept facts

• there's way worse... i think you fall under attractive but you defiantly also have stiff competition out there

• Not ugly but overweight.

• Atractive big tits just get me

• Not attractive, you're too big for me :/

• I would say you are overweight.

• Yes.

Was I gonna lie?

Anybody who doesn't keep this short and sweet is sugarcoating it. Exercise is in order.

• Your body is very attractive.

• You are truly lovely. I abs LOVE your curves, they are SO sexy.

• you can stand to lose some weight, but cool.

• Im pretty much in love with your shape!

• others sexy and hot ;P

• You're totally hot. You should message me... 😈

• I say you look very pretty how you are

• Actually very beautiful and curvy!

• Super attractive

• Very attractive!

• Damm attractive will u be my valentine?

• Sorry, my boyfriend is my valentine! But thank you! <3

• You need to work out, but there is potential. Your face and personality would make a difference in my case.

• Yes I do... but that's why you exercise to make it better.

• I picked B. It's not repulsive, but does not turn me on.

• Lol yea really unattractive

• After reading the comments I've come to the conclusion that some are gonna like it and some aren't. To me its an ugly body and you are overweight. I strongly doubt it's genetic, but thats anther topic all together.

• It just doesn't look healthy. No softening the blow like many people here are, but really, you need to shed some. I know it's easy to say but seriously, it just doesn't look healthy.

• I also notice you've only been liking those the sugar coat stuff for you. Seriously, if you want to hear only what you want to hear, go look for your dad.

• You look fat af OP. Lose the weight.

• How much do you weigh? Just curious

• You have a decent shape, if you trimmed down just a bit you would look good.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 17

• Attractivness is subjective. Some guys would find it attractive, but we can't deny that the dating options are kind of limited since it's not what most guys prefer in general.
    I'm way slimmer than you and I'm dieting because I still consider myself not "as attractive as I want to be".
    I voted for Meh, you have nice boobs and not apparent flaw in your body shape, but if you want to be viewed as attractive by more men, you need to lose weight.
    On the bright side you're not extremely fat, so it won't take you forever to lose the extra weight. :)

• You shouldn't care what other people think of you😯Remember everyone has different thing's they are attracted to. Ik it's easier said than done, but you have to keep ur head up and carry on. Not everyone can be every single person's type esp when it come's to body preference. Someone can tell u they dislike it now and 10 day's later love it. If you want to change ur body image. Just eat in healthier portion's and exercise daily. Cardio and strength trsining I lost 40 that way. Don't do it for people, because eventually all of us fall out of shape when we get old. Even if I was a guy I wouldn't tear you down. I've seen wayyyyyy worse than this. If you stay this way just own it. Confidence is key kid👌

• Is this body dysmorphia hour or what? There's nothing wrong with your body, you have a woman's body but I think you are clearly not comfortable with it. Just hit the gym everyday and eat loads of spinach and green peas in the evening... and lose some weight.

• I love your first swimsuit. And no, I don't think your body is ugly. Could you stand to drop a few pounds? Sure. Most of us could. But it's not about what we think about your body. It's how you feel about it.

• Honey i'm not gonna lie, thats overweight and there may be some health issues involved. See a nutritionist and get an eating plan and exercise plan. Your body has potential and if you keep up the good work you'll be very happy and you'll have a beautiful body, and you don't have to be skinny, just healthy.

• You're very Rubenesque, which is the type of class your body type was referred to in the Italian Renaissance. That was the peak of when girls with your body type were considered the highest beauty.

• You look great! Don't let the negative comments here get to you. You have such a beautiful physique (:

• Girl, you look gorg!! Keep being fabulous and don't worry what all those haters are sayin. Haters gonna keep hating because you're so amazing!!

• You are beautiful. You've got the curves and a defined shape. don't worry about it!

• I don't think that you have a "bad" body, but I do think you need to lose weight if you want to improve your shape

• I personally don't find your body attractive. Sorry.

• Chubby but not fat :)

• Um, yes.

You are overweight.

:\

• In my opinion not very attractive because slimmer is better

• try to lose some weight it could be really unhealthy for you.

• you're just chubby. You aren't close to being "fat", but you would definitely look great losing 15 pounds

• id say you look fine, you are a little heavy but in my opinion you aren't so heavy that its ugly