Girls, drastic change, I cut all of my hair , whats more attractive hair or no hair?

do i look better with hair or without hair Girls, drastic change, i cut all of my hair , whats more attractive hair or no hair?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You have nice hair, so it'd be nice to show off. But the short cut looks good too. I think facial hair with the short cut would look best though.

• yay the first lady that likes short hair

• It makes your face stand out more. But the curly hair looked like a "thing" it was cute.

What Girls Said 9

• First picture looks much better. Maybe longer hair would suit you too, but not if it was curly and cut like that in the second pic. It's so off with your face shape that it just looks like you're wearing a wig. :/

• Nooooo you idiot!
    You looked better with hair and the facial hair!
    Now you look a cholo!
    :(
    Grow it out quickly!

• realllllllly wow i suck lol? does the hair look that much better?

• i won't lol, damn this sucks i have to wait now , damn i look ugly lol

• Hahahah yeah dude. Just wear a hat most of the time
      Like a stylish one.

• Aaaaah, the hair was so pretty.

• Hm I don't know. You look super attractive in both pics. Maybe cut the hair in between (not quite as long as the second picture but not as short as the first). And I like the clean-shaven facial hair of the 1st pic. Very pretty eyes and smile!!

• I think long hair with no facial hair

• I think it looks OK either way but you look better and younger with hair

• You look better on the second pic absolutely... NO DOUBTS!

• With hair & facial hair ! Trust me..

• all the ladies have said the same thing lol? does the hair really make me more attractive?

• wow thats drastic , im never cutting my hair again lol i look ugly without it

• Sorry I think it was too drastic lol is not that bad... but I just think you look better with hair. That's all 😅

• With hair.