Are stretch marks a turn off?

i used to be really big. It was a genetic thing in my family to be obese now 70 pounds later I'm toned very very fit but I have stretch marks. On my stomach, thighs and a little on my back. I hate them and I'm really self conscious. What do you guys think about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys don't notice them to be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• nope, they show that you are human.
    wear them stripes proudly. youve come far, congrats xx

What Guys Said 11

• I don't give a shit, personally, but if it bothers you, just know that they can go away on their own, and there's treatments to reduce or eliminate them. If I were you, though, I wouldn't even bother, and just keep doin your thing!

• I have never heard of a person caring about stretch marks. Like they are just things that are just there.

• Stretch marks tell the story of the journey you have made to improve yourself. They are a permanent part of you , a record of the efforts you made. Do not be conscious of the lines, but be proud of them, as they testify that you are now a much healthier person.
    Rubbing Rosehip oil into them twice daily will help reduce them. It takes a LONG time, but it does work.

• Doesn't matter to me, but some guys don't like it. Some it really bothers for some reason, it's like a pet peeve type of thing. But I don't think the majority would care, not anyone that is worth your time would haha

• Stretch marks aren't a big deal to me at all. I wouldn't consider you any less attractive for having them

• I think they show you are determined and successful and I quite honestly dont have a problem with them at all.

• I'd notice them, but I wouldn't care

• I don't mind them at all.

• I don't mind

• I don't care at all tbh

• Not at all. My current wife had stretch marks when I met her (had a kid from a previous marriage) and I was so infatuated with her I'd do anything.

What Girls Said 4

• Stretch marks are totally normal nd very common, I doubt that the first thing someone would look at is them, after all we're only human!

• I'm 5'3" and weigh 119. I've never been over weight and I have stretch marks. On my boobs, hips thighs and probably my butt too. Don't worry with it, most guys don't mind, besides... it makes you, you!

• I have stretch marks on my stomachs because I wrestle and I gain weight and lose weight all the time and no one has ever said anything or been mean about it, my boyfriend said it makes me look like a tiger🐯

• No it just makes you more real and sexy