My ex boyfriends new girlfriend is very ugly and I am very beautiful, right?

My ex has a new girlfriend, she's Ukrainian and he's Russian, blah, blah, blah! Everyone likes her, especially his best friend, but she's too, too ugly, right? And I am beautiful, right?

This is her, my ex boyfriends new girl:

This is me:

Most Helpful Guy

• I can relate to how you feel so I won't judge you by your attitude. I'll limit myself to saying yes, you're a lot more attractive than that girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... She more than likely has a better personality, and doesn't feel the need to receive validation from strangers online by trashing others.
    Plus, you're still the ex.

• Nobody cares about personality! She is ugly and I am beautiful, that's what matters!

• Not for long, i'll make sure he takes me back!

• mhmm, good luck with that. 👌

What Guys Said 36

• She is not ugly. She is rather plain, but not ugly. But you on the other hand... Wow! With that personality you are truly an ugly bitch. I look at you and I see the evil witch from Disney cartoons.

• You're more attractive than her, that's for sure. But you asking this question clearly shows who's the winner, and it's not you.

• But I am beautiful and that's what matters!

• Apparently it isn't, cause she's the one taken xD

• Not for long, when I tell them how ugly she is, he will take me back!

• You both look rather plain. But your personality drops you down more than a few notches. I can see why he dumped you.

• Plot twist you're actually the first girl or none of them 😂

• Yeah I agree! I've already seen 2/3 how do I look questions from the upper girl these past 2 months

• I don't find her attractive, but it's not my opinion that matters.

• I agree with you but I think it's a complete waste of time to compare yourself to your ex bf's new girl

• Beauty is subjective really.

I say this sincerely. What you are doing, this comparing yourself to her, isn't healthy. If he is an ex, then stop keeping tabs on him and let yourself heal.

• But I am more beautiful!

• This is legal

• -_-' ...

Do whatcha want.

• You look better 😉

• You make it seem like how someone should base someone else on is looks. There is more to a person than that. You need to enjoy being around someone and they need to make you feel good for you to want to be with them. The way you are on here makes it seem like just because you think you look good that it is good enough reason for him your ex to be with you. The way you are coming across is conceited and arrogant. If you were to talk the way you are on here then no wonder he left you. Get over how she looks because he is your ex and likes what he likes

• Actually, personality does make a difference. Beauty is good, but beauty can't pay for everything. That's why you became an ex-girlfriend. You clearly don't understand that heh.

The problem is, you're not shagging 100% of the time. You're talking. And if you're vacuous, boring, boorish, erratic, and/or difficult, those are pretty tiring.

I should know. Been there, done that.

• You are sexy she is not just move on who cares

• Maybe he settle for not so good looks to get what he want in a relationship. You look a lot better than her so maybe it have something to do with more than just look.

• Not sure if troll or not. If not then no. Your personality is disgusting as FUCK for doing something like this.

• She is better looking than you.

• No, I am too beautiful, she's ugly trash!

• I am better than her! She is not more beautiful than me!

• Bye then you obnoxious silly little girl, A bitter loser indeed.

• Yes you are pretty.. But she ain't ugly... Though.. I mean yeaa she attractive but you are definitely better looking then her...

Did I boost your ego enough? :D

• Someone asked for an attractive rating with the first girl on the top.. so is this your way of getting emotional abused? Are you into that shit?

• What? I am asking if i'm more beautiful than that ugly girl and I am! And when I see her I will tell that in her face and make my ex take me back instead of her!

• Because love is completely based off looks and not personality and human connection? There's a reason he's saying who's he's dating right now

• The fact you think looks are what matter shows the kind of person you are. Id take the other girl as well.

• He downgraded for sure

• Dang you are a bitch!!!

• Gotta agree you're better looking. What does that tell you?

• You are as attractive as Lilith. Google it up and read about her.

• She can get into shape, but YOU will always be a nasty person. Let that sink in.

• You are way better looking

• lol you both are about the same honestly
    and please stop its making you look worse

• WoW, he down graded from you gorgeous!

• Its not all about looks my dear.

• no she is pretty

• Damn your a bitch, he probably chose her because of personality, she isn't even "ugly"

• Unless his new girlfriend has the greatest personality in mankind's history then he is an IDIOT!

• Ur damm good will u be my valentine?

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 26

• As they say...

"An ugly personality destroys a pretty face."

I know you are mad at him. But move on. :)

• But I am more beautiful than that ugly shit girl, right?

• I cannot believe how obnoxious she is, i not surprised he dumped her.

• Honestly? You're maybe, maaaaaaaybe marginally more attractive but not much. Maybe she is really sweet. Personality can push a person up a few notches. It can also push a person down a few.

• No, only beauty matters! She's ugly and I am beautiful and i'm going to prove it and make him take me back! Because I am beautiful than that ugly Ukrainian wench!

• I know I am! I am very beautiful!

• @Asker You are so conceited and arrogan which makes your personality seem ugly. Lets say someone likes how you look then wht would you do to keep them that would not make you seem crazy? I have been with some people that I thought were good looking but when around them I was bored most of the time so I broke up with them. If I do not have fun around someone then why would I want to be with them and I bet many others feel the same way.

• Maybe he likes her for her and not just her looks. I know that seems to be a rare thing these days, to need something more than a pretty face...

• But I am more beautiful and she's shit, right?

• Thank you and I won't be eating my make up, though i'll gladly shove it in that shit girls face!

• That is a geeeenius idea. Because being the ugly psychotic ex stalker is so extremely flattering, this ex of yours will come leaping back to you. 😏👍 great plan. Also she might kick that "beautiful" face of yours in. You should think this through first. If you go with the ugly psychotic plan make sure you remove your earrings and put your hair up and guard your face Rocky

• I mean... at least she doesn't have an ugly personality. Unlike you.

• Eeh.. she's not very attractive... but you're no prize either.. specially with this personality..

• You are patheic you know that? and you shouldn't be using someone pictures without their picture you jerk.

• But I am more beautiful!

• No way! I am beautiful! How dare he leave me for that witch?

• Ok I'm just going to flag this since clearly you just doing this for attention.

• You need to get over him and find a better guy for yourself.

• But I am more beautiful and hot than his stupid new girl, right?

• Why would he ever take you back? You seem like a horrible person.

• @Asker You may think you are better looking than she is but he disagrees and to him his opinion matters to him more than yours so get over it.

• i wouldn't be boastful if i was you, you look little a little boy with glasses

• No, I am more beautiful and she's an ugly girl!

• Looking at all you comments on here you seriously need to grow up

• @sweettckae No I am beautiful!

• So you have Beauty? Really with such a Bitchy attitude , You ex Girl is pretty from the inside out, and she looks like an angel were you don't!!

• You guys are both below/average

And who cares. Your ex boyfriend likes what he likes. Move along already.

• No, I am beautiful, she's ugly and I will make them see how ugly she is!

• Since he is your ex why worry how someone he like looks

• I wonder why? Is your ex a dominant abusive guy?

• No, he never abused me, really! But, he doesn't love me, he only loves her! But I am more beautiful than her, but he says she's more beautiful and amazing than me! Ha! That's bull! I am hot, she's ugly!

• Well it doesn't matter. Personality rules over appearances. Looks fade.

• @Asker it does not matter if you think you are better looking than your ex's girlfriend if he does not love you because if you have to force someone to like you it is not worth it. It seems like if you can not have him no one should be with him

• You took a major L for this one. Because firstly, you not even all that & a bag of chips. & Secondly, if she treats him right, what's there to be mad about? She obviously has something that you don't.. Maybe a heart? Don't drag this fucking girl in between y'all bs. Move on & Find another boyfriend. It can't be that hard since you're sooooo pretty.

• They probably like her because she actually has a personality and isn't a judgmental bitch like yourself.

On the other hand no she is not ugly and you are not that pretty either... are you trolling or something?

• Girl move on

• I am more beautiful than that's what I want to prove and point that into her ugly face!

• OK. You're better looking. However this question only proves you haven't moved on from your ex

• What does that matter? What matters is that i'm beautiful!

• k you are better looking then her. Why does it matter? What's the point of this question? Not trying to be rude.

• Maybe you're such a bitch he'd rather be with her than your ugly ass personality.

• Bitch looks like a potato compared to you

• What does it matter? You guys are broken up anyway.

• You are asshole. Seriously.
    At least she does not have bad attitude and personality like you do

• you are the ugly one inside and outside. look at your pic with that fake blonde haha

• u jelly?

• What you are doing is not a good look.

• Why do you care if she's ugly or not? If he's happy with her then let him be ! If she makes him happy , then that's definitely a upgrade.

• None of you are ugly, although you may have more in the looks department but how is this going to help you though?

• Everything isn't about looks...

• You're both equally ugly.