Do guys like natural face without makeup or face with makeup?

I have friend who likes to put makeup on everyday when were at school, in my opinion I don't like wearing makeup, so one time I asked my friends if they feel pretty wearing makeup and they said yes, they also told me by wearing makeup it can make guys like them, I was really not sure about this, so from both girls and guys, which do you prefer or not prefer at all, wearing makeup or keep it all natural?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you have a pretty natural face then less makeup is always welcome :)
    maybe a little bit of mascara and that's it.

if you can see from far away that she has a wall of makeup then that's unattractive. a little bit is however totally fine and can sometimes improve things

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• Certain look girls look just as good (or even better) without makeup.

But for the most part, a little basic eye makeup can go a long way.
    As for my crush, well, I've seen her with and without it I just can't help but think how gorgeous she is just all the time.

• i like makeup, but i prefer it to be subdued. it shouldn't be paint to trick people into thinking you're pretty, it should be shadows and highlights to accent natural beauty.

• I adore and appreciate the artistic look of a well-done makup job... but remember that i'm a guy that has a fetish for lip gloss and eye shadow. 😉

• I usually prefer the women with little to no makeup because it gives that natural face look , but moderate use is usually fine. More than that usually does not look good but thats my opinion.

• Natural all the way 👌🏻

• I tend to not notice makeup unless it's caked up, which is a turnoff, so little to none is best for me

• A girl looks so much better with make-up on in my opinion (obviously not caked on). But if we are chilling around the house or going to the beach or for a hike or something, I would definitely not expect a girl to wear make up.

• Whichever is hotter

• makeup makes women prettier but
    for some girls makeup doesn't fit and make her uglier so she looks better with natural skin

• It really depends on the girl. Some need makeup to look good. Others just look amazing naturally.

• speaking about me, i like the natural face

• I like it without make up :)

• If you're 14 - NO MAKEUP!!! Wait another 30 years until you really need it.

What Girls Said 2

• It goes like this in most cases: "make up that looks natural". As in, something small that covers minimal flaws and isn't noticable.
    But BellePepper is right, you should do whatever makes you feel good and not worry about what others think.

• Unless I'm going out, I always keep my makeup minimal but that's only because I have blonde eyelashes. But honestly, some girls are gorgeous without makeup and if your one of them then your lucky as fuck