Compare of my ex and current girlfriend? Did you like my decision?

my current girlfriend she is 20 :Compare of my ex and current girlfriend ? Did you like my decision ?my ex girlfriend she is 25 we broke up because she always wears revealing dresses

Most Helpful Girl

• Not even going to answer the question because if you find that your girlfriend dressing too revealingly as reason enough to break-up (assuming you didn't even think to tell her that you'd appreciate if she dressed a bit more conservatively), you've got a bit more work to do in terms of maturation.

• you know nothing she always wore braless and did not care her breasts were out closely

• of course... I always tried to warn her so what could I do? She did not wear a panty under her pantyhose

• ok well I guess if you felt like those kinds of thing were deal-breakers in your eyes not much else you could do.

Though not making posts where you bash your ex and ask a bunch of strangers for their opinion on how she compares to your new one would be a good start.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's rude of you to post pics of your gf's without their knowledge expecting us to judge. If any judgment is to be made, I think your ex was right to let you go.

• I don't think it matters what others think of your switch.. We're not the ones dating them.

• Why do you seek validation? You should be happy with whoever you choose for your own reasons.

• Yes. You're new girl is much more attractove.

• I'm sorry but comparing looks is stupid. What matters is if the current treats you better than the ex.

What Guys Said 10

• Your current girlfriend is attractive.

HOWEVER, breaking up with a girl because she wore dresses that were too revealing only points to you being insecure, never try and control your partner because of your own insecurities.

She wasn't the problem in that case, you were. If your girl is with you, she's with you no matter what she wears. Have the self-confidence to realise that you're a good catch and she's not looking for other guys.

• yeah but her breasts seduce the people

• That sounds like their problem, not hers. Even if it makes people attracted to her, if she's dating you, she's dating you - doesn't make a difference who else might be attracted.

My wife is far more attractive than me and when she wears revealing stuff it makes me slightly uncomfortable - I agree that stuff should just be for me, but I also know that that's MY problem, not hers.

• Your new girlfriend looks more attractive overall. If the constant overexposure your ex did bothered you then you did the right thing by breaking up with her. You should aim for girls you feel comfortable and happy with.

• Good for you mate, obviously you haven't let go of the pasts. Who are we to decide which one is better for you? Only you can say that since you know both their flaws and positive things about them

• no I only wander your first sight

• New one is better! But you have issues an insecurities. If you break up with someone for the clothes she wears. Im sure you met her wearing them clothes. your ex had nice tits by the way

• her tits causes to me lots of problems

• u chose a good pic of the current and a horrible one of the ex but nevertheless, current is way more attractive

• Dem teddies tho

• it depends... which one gives better bj's?

• Top is better looking for sure

• Yeah your new one covers up a lot better

• Both are sexyyyyyyuuu

• which one most

• Both are equally good looking.