Is my wife chubby? My friends always kidding me?

Please be honest. I always try to not hear ofIs my wife chubby? My friends always kidding me?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she is, but why should it matter? If you're happy with her it doesn't matter at all, your friends can say whatever they want.

What Girls Said 15

• This is off a porn website.

• This picture is, I mean.

• She's... more chubby than not chubby. Do you think she's like thin and fit?

And what does it matter? If that's the body type you find attractive then what do you care?

• This is an extremely unflattering picture. I think she needs a good bra. She is maybe chubby? But not enough for it to be unattractive in my opinion, she just isn't a skinny girl and that's fine. I think she needs a bra and hair style to shape her face, more importantly. But as someone else mentioned, are you happy with her and is she happy with her? If those answers are yes then who cares?

• she only complains about her breasts

• Well as a lady with bigger boobs myself, I feel her pain lol. But she is very cute and has a lot of potential. I think it's the way she's holding herself with that dress falling the say it does that makes her seem a little chubby, but I honestlt don't even think she's chubby, just a good healthy weight. Your friends sound like jerks. Don't listen to them.

• Da fuq? She's your wife NOT their's. I guarantee they secretly wanna bend her over. Why concern yourself with what another man find's attractive. Ask them if they'd slide her the D if you two weren't together? 100% yes. And as a husband why are you concerned about some grown fuck boy's opinion. That mf can't even prob keep a woman happy, but u are. That's why ur married. Man up and tell them to stfu disrespecting YOUR wife! And that's the lastttt got damn time you will ever hear that from them or they can cut the friendship off at that moment... friend's don't do bitch shit like that. by the way she has some niceeeeee over the shoulder boulder holder's!

• Why are her boobs slowly slipping down trying to leave the body?

• Trollers gonna troll, brah.

• She is in desperate need of a good bra. Sheesh.

• How would you like if your wife came on here and asked everyone to rate your dick?

• I'd be more concerned that she is a porn icon if I were you. No one with any sense cares if their friends think their mate is chubby. Besides, you are a troll.

• Why do you care what your stupid friends think? She is your wife not theirs. And they must not be your true friends anyways, true friends wouldn't do that to you.

• Her body is perfect. The size of her breasts makes her look bigger than.

• I think the feelings are more important than the physical characteristics. Tell her not to hear what the others are saying.

• She is just a little chubby, but she is tall so it kind of evens out the per potion

• she shouldn't wear that dress with her boobs and she could lose some weight but she isn't fat or anything

• No, it's her enormous breasts that are making her look chubby ;)

What Guys Said 20

• She is chubby.

And being chubby is a good thing here.

Your friends are understandably envious.
    You're friends are bringing up the subject of your wife's ample breasts in a way that won't get them punched.

Next time they bring up the issue, just say this:

"I know what you mean! her tits ARE warm and inviting and so I made her my wife!"

That will end the discussion of "chubbiness" right there.

• Tell your friends to, and I quote "fuck off".

• probably a bit chubs? i can't really tell with the dress.

plus, who am I to judge lol.

• How on earth do u post a pic of Ure wife like this ure extremely sick my friend , ure wife is supposed to be ure soul , u must be het protector , any one can use this pic in any of the dirty available sites , shame on u , shame on any man that allows him self to do so

• If she isn't in your eyes then who are we to say otherwise? She is your wife after all

• she passed chubby a while ago and that ain't your wife.

• Yeah she's a bit chubby. I have seen bigger, but still.

• Oh and she's not your wife, unless you like porn stars. ;)

• She looks a bit chubby... probably would benefit from a good bra as well. Really when it comes down to it, it's what you think.

• not really she just has huge cans which may make her look chubby depending on the outfit

• Yes she is

• She is cute be with him I wish I steel her from you you haha I don't think she is chabby I love chabby girls

• Yeah man she's really fat

• Your wife is gorgeous.

• Her boobs are massive. Is she wearing a bra?

Chubby? Hard to tell

• It doesn't matter about what your friends say you didn't marry for their opinion.

• Yeah chubby and pretty lovely

• big boobs :)

• Chubby a bit but cuteee

• she is actually more than cubby buddy

• As long as you like her and the way she is that's all that matters.
    She's not my type in looks or size.
    We all can't be the same.
    Fat girls are like mopeds both a great ride until your friends see you on one.