Why are chicks always hating on Kate Upton?

Why are chicks always hating on Kate Upton?

• Because guys like her
    14% (5)26% (9)20% (14)Vote
  • Jealousy
    39% (14)38% (13)39% (27)Vote
  • Because of her pretty face, rockin bod and giant airbags
    19% (7)12% (4)16% (11)Vote
  • Because they are fat
    6% (2)6% (2)6% (4)Vote
  • Because feminists dont like women showing off their body that aren't a storm in an A cup such as keria knightly and Emma Watson
    22% (8)18% (6)19% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
So many lying females lol

1|0
19|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealousy.
    Kate Upton is gorgeous and girls hate on her and call her formless because they fucking wish they looked like her

Ridiculousness

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because feminists dont like women showing off their body that aren't a storm in an A cup such as keria knightly and Emma Watson

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Lol they're probably jealous of her body, her attractiveness, her success, her everything!
    I personally like her. She's freaking hot and I watched this one chick flick that she was in and she seems like a really nice person.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate on her. I think she actually has a nice rack. xD

1|1
    0|0
  • Ehh, she's not like 10/10 but she is pretty. Not sure why people don't like her, maybe just jealousy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate her, but I'm not all crazy about her neither, I don't think she's all that her face is definitely not ugly, but I'm not usually "attracted" to her features and I don't really like her body (hips/abdomen region)
    Now a girl like this would make me jealous:
    styleforall.weebly.com/.../2342345_orig.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow that girl is very beautiful. I'd want to marry a girl like that. Is she a relative of yours? Your mother or grandmother during her younger days?

• @JRICHARDS1996 NO she isn't :p It's Claudia Cardinal a famous actress from the 60's/70's ^^

• Eww fossilised vagina

• I don't... lol. she has a very pretty face.. but body.. eeh.. no.. body is not good at all.. but I watched her video of the Easter eggs.. she looked hot in that.. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate on her. She has a pretty face and nice tits, but I think women look more attractive with hourglass figures so she loses attraction points there for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't we have a different opinion? 😑
    I personally find her face really pretty, but her body isn't something mindblowing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face is pretty, but that's about it. Plus fake boobs which are a bit too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are they really fake? They look real to me.

• @Jessicocoa Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are and also some other surgeries. So she is a natural beauty, but unfortunately she still had to improve herself to prove herself.

• Because they're jealous lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate on her. She's pretty and has great boobs and a nice body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't vote because I'm personally not jealous of her. I find her body amazing and I like her as a person. My body type is also pretty close to hers.
    Why other women might be jealous? Probably because she has an amazing rack and face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but she's not relevant in the media anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not hating on Kate Upton.

And Emma Watson's a B cup

0|0
    0|0
    • Not eve on her best day

• Show All
    • Just leave upton alone and check out her leaked nude photos

• I've already seen her nudes, but I'm not hating on her. I'm not jealous, I think she's very beautiful but I don't want her body

• she's very cute

0|0
    0|0
  • So I guess I'm in the minority here. She is pretty and has a nice body, nothing is fake on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate on her haha! I think she's really pretty 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • What? Who dislikes her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she's hot. And they're ugly.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• It has to be the boobs... LOL. Not all girls have boobs like these..

2|1
    0|0
  • I've seen a lot more guys hating on her... calling her fat and saying she'd be nothing if she didn't have big boobs.

3|0
    0|0
    • And you also know those same guys would cum in their pants if she tried to come onto them.

• That is completely different. Guys hate on a lot of women if they think it will please the women that hear them say it. In most cases they are just trying to win the approval of the attainable women in his life.

• they gotta find flaws to hate on her about

otherwise they'd just shoot themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • Do girls hate her? I've never observed it before.

Kate Upton is very beautiful no doubt, and certainly way out of my league. However, I do believe that she is kind of overrated and not AS beautiful as a lot of people think. Quite simply, she is all breasts but her body doesn't really have that feminine shape. Personally I consider Marisa Miller to have been more beautiful than her, especially in regards to the shape of her body and the like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but Kate Upton is nothing special, just an average woman with a big rack... too big.

0|1
    0|0
  • Even thought I'm not really into her, I just think the girls are jealous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because she is everything they wish they could be but never can be

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like her , she isn't my type 😕

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean your father hasn't got enough camels to trade with her father for her hand in marriage?

• Exactly so I took your mother instead

• They mad cos they can't get all that

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know about girls but I dont find her body attractive either...

0|0
    0|0
  • they hate her cause they ain't her

1|0
    0|0
  • People tend to dislike what they cannot have. Just like some men who get pissed when females (and gay dudes) say Leonardo DiCaprio is really attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwwhywaQmm1qatmal.gif
    I think it's just me but I don't actually find her attractive.
    If I were given the choice to date her I'd decline the offer.

I mean, Charlotte McKinney is definitely more deserving of the attention, I think.
    www.fashiongonerogue.com/.../...-lingerie-ad-2.jpg

0|0
    0|0