Why do guys get to wear comfortable clothing on nights out e. g open neck shirt, jeans, boots but girls clothes are not like heels, chokers?

It's not fair that guys can look sexy and comfortable in shirt, jeans, comfortable shoes but girls wear tight clothes like choker, high heels to look sexy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do girls get to wear comfortable clothing to the office e. g.: open neck blouse, skirt or pants, supportive shoes but guys clothes are not like tightly buttoned, starched shirts with ties?

It's not fair that girls can look professional and comfortable in a blouse, dress pants or skirt and flats but guys wear a tight tie holding a starched collar against their neck all day to look professional.

• I see your point however most guys wear their collar open nowadays in the office without a tie but girls still need to wear heels to be as tall the men.

• Nobody 'needs to' be as tall as men. That's your choice. Many offices (and customer-facing workplaces) require men to wear ties. It's slowly changing but gradually.

Women get away with murder in terms of office wear.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• if you want to wear comfortable clothing on a night out then go for it. no one is stopping you.

• Not in the clubs I go to, I have a set of gentleman's heels (popular in the 18th century) I have a wardrobe full of velvets, ruffles, cravats, hats, scarves, gloves, boots, hose, doublets, shoes, etc. I have been known to take longer then my date to get ready. Perhaps you are just going to the wrong clubs?

• Women wear that stuff to compete with other women, that's why. Men do this too but the effortless slob look goes a long way with nice eyes and a smile.

• Skinny jeans are soft material, and you get to wear clothing that is soft material and can show skin. Mens jeans are rough, shirts are heavier material than women's, I don't wear open button shirts so I can't count that, I'm a sneaker kind of guy and girls can wear them too, but men's shoes are heavy and thick, girls can wear boots that are comfy. Only advantage in hot weather men can go shirtless but women wear short shorts and belly shirts.

• God the world is so unfair.

• Don't blame us, blame yourself for wearing that and getting us used to it xD

• Meh, its not fair the majority of pursuing is done by men, but thats how it goes.

Besides, its not like men force women to wear uncomfortable outfits.

• Girls can look sexy in a sweater and leggings. No one is forcing you to dress nice when you go out...

• I've seen many girls that look hot wearing jeans and a tshirt. It's all about how comfortable you are with yourself.

• Because we are more jacked, u mad OP? Yea u mad

• Nobody but you decides what you wear... don't lay it off on us. Do what the heck you want... and you'll look sexier doing it... I garrantee... Jus Sayin'

• You only have yourself to blame.

• Who says women can't be sexy in comfortable clothes?

• You can look decent dressed casually, same as men.

You have an opportunity to wear less comfortable clothing that makes you look really sexy and pull in male attention.

Guys have an opportunity to drop $1000 on bottle service and pull in female attention.

Wanna trade? I'm sure i can learn to walk in uncomfortable shoes.

What Girls Said 7

• No woman is ever forced to wear anything she feels uncomfortable in.. It is entirely her choice to wear what she wants.. And of course with a little practice, knows exactly how to pull off a very sexy and glamorous appearance in whatever she is wearing.

• you can we are open neck shirts with boots and look sexy. the double standard is guys can't wear heels and dresses without getting beat up,

• Nobody is forcing you to wear a choker or high heels. You can come across sexy in casual if you know what you're doing and have the right attitude about it.

• Umm... I know what you mean but I can look sexy whether I'm wearing a dress and heels or a leather jacket, jeans, and boots.

It all depends on your fashion style, whether you dress everyday clothes up or down, and your sexuality.

• And I noticed you said choker... I don't wear those kind of accessories/jewlry unless it's a really special occasical and only eating sometimes a necklace nothing more.

My best friends are hats, jackets, and scarves 😉

• I highly disagree with you. Sure, there are plenty of women that go out wearing fitted dresses and high heels. But that doesn't mean they HAVE to do it. So your sa

• you dont have to wear high heels and tight clothes to look sexy

• Just gotta deal with it. It may not be fair but honestly, i would rather see a dude dressed casual formal than over the top like us, it would look gay