Is this attractive / appealing to you?

Is this attractive / appealing to you ? I don't get why girls like to look like clowns these days

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i agree, i think that a lot of girls really overdo their makeup and it just doesn't look natural at all.
    freaking contour carving out their face like crazy, overdrawn lips, cat eyes, fake lashes, enough foundation to paint australia, etc etc etc... -.-

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like that kind of look. Too much makeup. The real beauty of the person is totally covered up. Can sometimes even look creepy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• omg.. sooooooooooo much makeup.. whyyy... she looks scary

1|2
    0|0
  • When your eyebrows say your angry, sad, happy, confused, and scared all at once... that girl is really bad at makeup and whoever does her eyebrows should be shot... so no it's not attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • No, she obviously doesn't know how to do makeup to suit here eye shape or eyebrows, and her lipliner is far too obvious. That mascara looks ridiculous as well. I'm not super into makeup, I don't use a lot, but I'm just calling it as I see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • She contoured her boobs to make them look bigger lmao
    But those eyebrows :(

0|0
    0|0
  • She would be more attractive if her eyebrows didn't resemble the way kids draw birds with a small break in the middle. And those fake eye lashes are awful. But she definitely has potential

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate girls who trace their eyebrows like that. Mine are natural and I wouldn't change a thing. Someone should tell them it's freakin horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • Every IG thot I know look like this.

1|0
    0|0
  • How can I unsee those eyebrows?

0|0
    0|0
  • No that not attractive at all

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• not appealing to me. but i'm not going to call them clowns

0|0
    0|0
  • im not diggin it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's too bad, lost potential. Like Ryan leaf or jamarcus Russell in the NFL.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's up with the eyebrows?

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyebrows feeling lonely sobthey trying to join

0|0
    0|0
  • Yikes! ::swipe left::

0|0
    0|0
  • the eyebrows scare me