Guys, Am I (and just girls who lift in general) unattractive because I lift?

Do guys find girls who lift less attractive than those who don't? I don't exactly have bulky muscles, but they are pretty defined.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally find them attractive, but often puts them on another league way out of my reach; I do workout, and as far as I can tell ain't ugly either, but girls who lift appear to be extremely confident, social, and possess an extremely high self esteem. Got to include, they're often taken, and most of the bulky, lifting guys will be behind them.

What Guys Said 18

• nope, if anything i will just have a girlfriend who goes to the gym with me... im guessing our day would consist of games, marvel movies and then the gym, simple :3

• Toned and fit is the way to go

• I like girls that are in good shape, some ripped girls are super pretty too. But I don't like the overdone ones, which I guess is the same for girls about guys that are way too much.

Some like it more, others less

• How much can you lift though? We talking weight?

• I'm not super good yet, but I lift pretty often, so I should get better pretty quickly. I know this probably sounds weak, but keep in mind that I'm a girl who hasn't lifted before September of 2015; I can squat 55 and bench 45

• Nt bad nt bad. A girl who can lift is hot in my opinion : D

• I personally like girls who are bigger in size. I don't like skinny girls regardless of whether they're muscular or not.

• You're young and there are plenty of guys that like a girl exactly just like you

• Girls are attractive with some muscle

• I like the fact that they're just into exercising in general. I don't want to be with someone that doesn't care about keeping up their appearance. I'd rather they WANT to do it rather than HAVE to do it just to attract someone else.

• It is very attractive, as long as you don't take it too far.

• Brahhhhhhhhh

• As long you're not looking bulky its ok. If you start looking that way, maybe ease down a bit on the weights.

• it can be... it can be...

• Continue lifting its right way to go

• If it looks like one of those Greek sculptures then it can be sorta gross

• More attractive.

• No girls that lift generally have amazing bodies. Personally I don't like the body builders but I don't think girls really find guy body builders attractive either.

• I honestly prefer soft looking women, women who tend to lift look masculine.

• dude you are such a hot chick. you even have shotr hair and u r rockin it. but then again i guess i shouldn't say that stuff to 14 yo girl.