Rate my Attractiveness! 1-10 ;P Opinion?

im pretty confident in my looks yet I've not had a female show interest in me irl, so im just curious what your perseption of me are! thnx x

Rate my Attractiveness! 1-10 ;P Opinion? Bed Head! ;)

only just started gym, dont judge me to hard >.< and here is a little pic to show how much i have changed sinse i was 16...
little baby photo, just look at that face...

any insight to help improve my looks, therefore intern my confidence please cratique me! ^.^

• 1-2
    10% (3)0% (0)7% (3)Vote
  • 3-4
    13% (4)12% (2)13% (6)Vote
  • 5-6
    27% (8)56% (9)37% (17)Vote
  • 7-8
    40% (12)12% (2)30% (14)Vote
  • 9-10
    10% (3)20% (3)13% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i think this makes me a solid average! haha im actually ok with that...
Believe it or not im actually flattered with these comments and the poll, thanks guys i value your opinions... i actually came expecting the worst, i think i just worry to much. :3

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great! Really cute face and a really nice body. And yes you've changed quite abit, but you looked cute then too :)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Woa I'm hard, you're hot.. But same expression in all the damn pics xD even the kid one !!! Hahaha

0|1
    0|0
    • haha thnx :3

i know the same face, people like a smile but if im doing a fake smile for the camera i look like some awkward fart is trying to escape or something. my smile only looks good when someone unexpectedly takes the pic of me.

What Girls Said 5

• 8/10! You look really good in that 3rd photo and very adorable as a kid :)

0|1
    0|0
  • You look good. But I like how you looked when you were 16, that's the cutest and best looking of those pics ^_^

0|1
    0|0
  • Looking good! Also you're body is great at the moment, please don't get overly muscular

0|1
    0|0
  • You were a cute little chap

0|1
    0|0
  • Not bad. but your confidence is what makes you that much better 👏

0|1
    0|0
    • thnx! im usually the quiet shy guy in the corner but lately its either im finally coming out of my shell or im just not thinking straight right now! :3

What Guys Said 1