Guys, Do I have a nice figure?

Guys, Do I have a nice figure?

I never get approached by guys and I honestly believe men don't like me because of how thick I am. This is probably why I am 21 and never been in a relationship. Ergh

• Yes
    87% (105)
  • No
    13% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

54

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 53

• Your body type is absolutely beautiful to me. I bet your face is too. Don't worry, we all get insecure. Your body is one thing you don't need to be insecure about though. A lot of guys are shy, like me, which is why it's hard for me to approach girls. I get really self conscious and before I even think about asking for her number I'm already telling myself she's out of my league. Guys are just really pressured to ask out girls. My first girlfriend actually asked me out, although I had a crush on her for months and she was one of my closest friends. The point is that it can be hard for guys to approach girls, especially really attractive ones such as yourself.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with your figure. You're not by any means fat and you're not skinny. Your figure is a good representation of what guys who say they "don't want skin and bones" find attractive.

You could go to the gym if you wanted to and trim down a little for the completely flat stomach, but unless you're particularly bothered, there's no need. You are a healthy, attractive weight and you're figure looks good.

• Your figure is fine lol, you could use some toning up, but then again like 99% of people could use that, including me. Don't feel bad, maybe you just seem uninterested in all the guys that look at you, but I guarantee guys look at you and think you're hot, but don't come up and ask you out. Maybe they're shy or are just walking by. I think to myself "Damn that girl is hot" in my head multiple times a day whenever I'm working, but I never go up and ask them out or anything. It's just a thought in my brain, everyone does it

• Guilty of those thoughts myself

• Bit too much body fat for me, that's just me tho

• Ok judgmental dick

• lol way too sensitive
      just workout, eat healthy, fix your lifestyle choices, whats the problem?

• A girl doesn't have to be slender to have a sexy body. You look fine.

• Personally, you look fine. I always recommend working out a little only because it's good for you to be stronger in general and eat healthy.

• Um I'm already on weight watchers and exercise 3-4 times per week

• Then keep at it. I didn't mean to imply that you look like you don't exercise but it's one of those steady things we can do to gradually get into the better shape we desire.

• You have a pretty fuckin lovely figure, honestly

• Not bad. Could trim some of the extra weight but I still think you got a nice figure.

• you actually look pretty good. you could lose a few lbs, but not too bad. and yes, if you were that fat or overweight, i'd definitely tell you... it's gotten me in trouble a few times on this site.

• and for the heads up, i voted no because i like voting the opposite of what i think the majority will be

• You look fine to me !

• Honey, you look great. Your problem may lie with being too self conscious or paranoid

• Yes over here. :). One hundred percent to me confirmed. ;P.

Of course I would. ;). I think it has more to do with your personality making you not get dates, and not how you look. :D. From what I can tell about your body, and a bit of your face you are very cute, and I am someone that never minds that about a girl even sometimes being a plus as well, because cute girls tend to have just awesome personalities in my opinion for you here. :P.

• Lots of insecurity is flying around. You're perfectly fine. I'd date a girl like u

Plus think about it if you get much skinnier than u already are 0_0 u might look unattractive u look great right now

• hmm I like it. it's not perfect but definitely not bad either. a little bit of work and it will be perfect :)

• At your age when most guys are just starting out... they want things that really hits the spot... The older you get... Guys would appreciate the curves a lot more. The younger dudes like the slimmer type of gals

• So I'm not attractive, awesome

• This is why I hate men. This is why I'll never have a boyfriend

• when I was younger all we cared about was the bimbo hot type with the thin slim body and long legs lol... even the ugly guys were like that hahah.

But if you focus on building a great connection with someone, you should be ok?
      You're probably more average to guys your age and sexy anove average to guys that are older

• Thank you for posting the pic of you in the underwear. I do not mean that in a creepy way. Girls always ask how their figure or body looks then post themselves in loose clothes. Now you my dear look great. Any gy would be lucky to enjoy you :)

• You're figure is fine. Your insecurity is not.

• My insecurities are taking over my life entirely

• You make a lot of valid points. I do work out and use weight watchers. It is not as if I am not doing something about it

• Anything worth doing always takes a lot of effort. But thing about effort is, unlike love, it pays off. It definitely does. Keep heading that way. You won't be disappointed

• You have a very nice figure. I like your shape the way it is. I wouldn't let you slip away.

• lol ugly and fat girls get in relationships... don't use that as an excuse

• yes you have a nice figure. it is a shame that a body like that is not taken yet. you should have the guys lined up for you. looks like you could have nice boobs and a sexy pussy. . .

• A little thick... but easily fixed if you started running and shredding weight. Not a big deal though

• guys care more about face than body.

• Yeahyiu have a great figure and an amazing body.

• Your figure isn't the reason that you're not getting dates.

• I don't think the problem is your figure. It looks nice.

• Ya look great to me. I'd be happy to have a girl with your body.

• "I never get approached by guys"- do you approach men?

• ... no

• So then follow my logic. How can you say that men don't want you when you don't approach them? Also, I thought most women fought for equality? @asker

• Come here yo💦💦👅

• You look fabulous. You have an amazing figure and your legs are fantastic.

• Damn I'm attracted to your body, can I see your face, I'm sure it's nice too.

• More from Guys
    23